Go to footer

Queen Anna & Queen Elsa Finale Cosplay Costumes!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Queen Anna & Queen Elsa Finale Cosplay Costumes!

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 pm

Finally finished our Queen Anna & Queen Elsa Finale cosplay costumes! I'm so happy with how they turned out! I hope you like them, too!!!

More photos of our cosplay! For mine, I wanted it made of velvet as described in the F2 artbook, so I was super happy when I found 'glitter velvet' fabric which was PERFECT for this costume!!!! One of the most difficult parts was finding the right sized and shaped gems for the bodice!!!! I'm not sure if you can see in the photos, but I also added thousands of various sized pearl cabochons to the top of the bodice/collar area, to simulate her 'snow ice'. Also, I made sure to make the waist seamless, just like Elsa's! I'm so excited about this one!!! The colors and style are exactly my favorites!!!!
For my sister, her gown is made a deep hunter green/teal suede with satin underskirt and cape lining. We added hundreds of tiny faux crystal gems in cascading size up and down her skirt edges, jacket sleeves and back. I love the Arendelle crest pentagonal buttons on adorning her belt, jacket and cape ends. I made her wig and it suits her perfectly!!!!!!!!

Some close ups of my bodice and sandals:

Together!:

Full length:

Thanks for looking!!!! We're just super excited about these costumes! :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Queen Anna & Queen Elsa Finale Cosplay Costumes!

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:46 pm

You both did such lovely work on the outfits. Love the gradient looks on Elsa's dress.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Oh. My. God.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:06 am

WOW
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:41 am

Awesome job!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:04 am

Amazing! What gorgeous work! You should be on one of the cosplay reality shows.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby K2! » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:57 am

And you two leave the house dressed like that?

FANTASTIC!
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:31 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:You both did such lovely work on the outfits. Love the gradient looks on Elsa's dress.

Thank you so much, Iwa-san!!!! :hugs: I agree---the ombre gradient is one of my favorite aspects!!! :) Thanks for commenting!!!! :)

victoriavictrix wrote:Oh. My. God.
Oh my! Thank you SOOOOO much, VV-sama!!!!! We're so happy and so honored you like the costumes that much!!! :) I always value your opinion so much more than I can express!!!! You're the best!!!!! :hugs: Thanks for the comment!!!!!

DollyKim wrote:WOW
Kim-san! Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the cosplay! Thanks for writing! :hugs:

maywong wrote:Awesome job!
Thank you, maywong-san!!! We are glad you like our work! Thanks!

kenaiqueen wrote:Amazing! What gorgeous work! You should be on one of the cosplay reality shows.
kenaiqueen-san!!! Wow! :blush: That's so kind and sweet of you to say!!!! I worked really hard to make these costumes as accurate to the movie as possible. So many gems and cabochons! 0_o My arm was going to fall off!! :laughs: THANK YOU for writing!

K2! wrote:And you two leave the house dressed like that?

FANTASTIC!

:laughs: Awww, thank you so much K2-sama! Yes, we usually go out to eat at a Japanese steakhouse restaurant (the chef last year, after he made our dinner, asked to take a photo with us to show his daughters and family! It was so funny! He asked and gave his cellphone to another patron who was sitting at our hibachi table if he could take the photo for him!) and shop at Jo-Ann's, WalMart, usually Home Depot or Lowe's (Dad always needs some home improvement item(s), and we also dress up for our neighborhood Halloween 'trunk or treat' event.
All the little kids want to hug us---they think we're really Elsa and Anna! 0_o :laughs: And some parents, want to take a photo with us to show their kids.

However, this year.....not sure what we can do except for the go out to eat. We'll still do that. But the rest....not sure if we can due to the Covid restrictions and all.

K2-sama, thank you for liking the costumes! We're really excited about them---I really love how they turned out better than I expected!!! THANK YOU!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:56 am

I forgot to mention that Disney has a Halloween costume contest and they have prizes. I truly believe you could win first place with these! Here's the page: https://d23.com/Mousequerade/ You can get a general free account from D23 if needed.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby victoriavictrix » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:18 am

kenaiqueen wrote:I forgot to mention that Disney has a Halloween costume contest and they have prizes. I truly believe you could win first place with these! Here's the page: https://d23.com/Mousequerade/ You can get a general free account from D23 if needed.

If you two do not enter that contest, I will hold my breath until I turn blue.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!