Go to footer

I ^$%#! swear...

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

I ^$%#! swear...

Postby DollyKim » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:14 am

Someone on this board needs to run or get a job at a store that sells 1/6 scale figures and stuff, and I mean more than the ball jointed dolls and Obitsu our dear friend at the Junky Spot has.

Because I will guarantee that I and probably a lot of other people on this board will always need something. And why not pay one of our friends instead of a stranger?

Y'all know I'd be buying some stuff by the dozen if I had a hook up.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: I ^$%#! swear...

Postby Janeway » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:12 pm

I agree dollykim.

I haven't been on here in awhile due to ever since I had my gallbladder surgery l had nothing but problems. I finally got a very good family doctor who is trying to find out what is going on.

As for bjd stuff l been crocheting like crazy and l want to get the new Doll family H 1/5 size girl.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tam I am » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:03 pm

DollyKim wrote:Someone on this board needs to run or get a job at a store that sells 1/6 scale figures and stuff, and I mean more than the ball jointed dolls and Obitsu our dear friend at the Junky Spot has.

Because I will guarantee that I and probably a lot of other people on this board will always need something. And why not pay one of our friends instead of a stranger?

Y'all know I'd be buying some stuff by the dozen if I had a hook up.

I'd never be able to save money then. :lol:
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:55 am

What are you looking for?
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Janeway wrote:I agree dollykim.

I haven't been on here in awhile due to ever since I had my gallbladder surgery l had nothing but problems. I finally got a very good family doctor who is trying to find out what is going on.

Deeply feel for you. Doing much the same. I wish they could put it back in.

As for the original topic, it's always nice to have a friend in the biz!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:54 pm

I have a feeling this was Bill and Ted connected because their bodies still don't feel exactly right. And you can't exactly ask overseas Evil Bay sellers which body with the right neck is the shortest and looks best in a crop top.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Janeway » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Kenaiqueen thanks and sending you hugs/cookies.

I found some black yarn today at a second hand shop. I thought walking would help with the pain.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:39 am

@Maywong It feels like I'm always looking for different types of male bodies with around 30 points of articulation that take Dragon/split neck heads.

For example the body Ted is on feels too muscular and thick. The 25cm guy market is practically non existent but I have several compact guys in mind who have to be shorter than average, like Bill, to work right. There are no ectomorphs to be found.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Janeway » Wed May 25, 2022 7:22 pm

I found a website that has lots stuff for the 1/6 bjd/figure. It's called AliExpress and man do they have some nice chairs that look like the real thing.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Wed May 25, 2022 11:31 pm

AliExpress is pretty popular in the BJD hobby to order clothes and wigs, accessories and such. You can get bjd dolls there too (although there are a lot of recasts like on eBay so use caution). But I’ve read a lot of mixed reviews about the quality of the merchandise. It’s got a bit of a bad reputation for selling junk quality (most of it coming right out of China of course), but I’ve heard other people say they’ve gotten great stuff from there. Guess it’s a bit hit-or-miss but it’s cheap and they sell everything, so might be worth checking out.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!