Go to footer

Count your blessings because...

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Count your blessings because...

Postby Tam I am » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:59 pm

Awww. I'd be interested in MLP and a Fashion Star filly, but I won't have money til next month because I was stress spending. So I'll pray you find good buyers!
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:40 am

No worries or hard dates right now, I don’t see any sales starting before September except for things too big to ship. But if you know someone near So Cal we have one of those pumpkin carriage beds with the crown and hearts for sale and there will be clothes and household goods to go.

Send me pictures in a private message of what you’re interested in and if I see it I can put it aside.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Ohhhh. Okay! Well, I'm Canadian, so I don't think I know anybody in SoCal other than you a little bit. Do you have any pretty parti colour Breyers?
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Sun May 29, 2022 5:24 am

A good year later, especially as I approach the anniversary of being homeless, things are so different.
First off the household has dropped 200 pounds of weight as well as no longer having two large dogs, a small one, two cats, and how ever many fish we had. Without going in to blog reasons there is one less person here and it took more time to change our contracts over from 3 people in the family to 2 people than it did to find the place we're in. It still amazes us some times how much less our bills are and this place has air conditioning.
After my experience between Father's Day and Bastille Day someone saying they're related to me means even less than it did before. And they did what they did to us when they thought we were broke and homeless.
And as I can't change what happened in the past, and are on a waiting list to get local help to deal with it, I have decided to tell people the reason I was in Texas in the summer of 2021 is because I was taking part in a trial of Mystery Flesh Pit ballast to see if it would help with my brain injury etc. It's easier to explain.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Pisces » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Sheesh DollyKim, so sorry that your year has been so difficult.
Pisces
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby DollyKim » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:45 am

Thanks.

Once a few important decisions were made and some feet were put down things got much better. It's been a bit over a year since we moved to where we are now and I'm in a much different and better place.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!