Go to footer

This is bad news

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: This is bad news

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:27 pm

I'm so so sorry to hear about this, emby-san. :cries: :hugs: Please know that I'll be praying for you both for comfort and healing!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby embyquinn » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:06 am

Thank you, everyone. Unfortunately, the worst happened. Barbara had a bad reaction to the chemo. It destroyed her white blood cells and damaged her bone marrow. She developed sepsis and she died Monday at 7:20 p.m.

I set up a GoFundMe. Originally it was supposed to help pay for her treatment. I probably still need to use some of the funds for that, but right now I need to make sure that I have enough money to put her to rest. If you can't donate, please share the link.
https://gofund.me/926467b9
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:36 am

I don't know what to say other than I am so sorry and send you my love. And some support. //great big hugs//

EDIT: I hope you'll take this in the spirit it's given. I know you are hurting so deeply right now that you don't know how to breath. First, if you haven't already, seek out professional help to get through this. If you don't have a therapist, find one to talk to. Next, you might feel the need to spend more than necessary on funeral expenses. I ask that you don't. My mom spent much more money on my stepdad's final expenses than she should have or he would have wanted her to. It left her financially strapped from then on to the point where she lost her home. It would have broken my stepdad's heart to know that. Don't let your grief overpower your sensibility. Barbara would want you to take care of yourself before anything else. /////more hugs////
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:50 pm

My deepest condolences. (And ditto everything Kirahfaye says.)
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby victoriavictrix » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:33 pm

Oh honey......*gryphon hugs*
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!