Go to footer

Intelecom Express hires stupid people. (ranty, angry, n SAD)

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Intelecom Express hires stupid people. (ranty, angry, n SAD)

Postby Tam I am » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:03 pm

So I ordered a vintage Only Hearts club doll from Ebay, right?

So I work on Saturdays right?

So I live in an inner city subsidized housing building, right?

So the delivery person leaves my doll by my door, leaves me a pretty picture to prove it, and I come home from work to NO package. And Intelecom Express says they can't help me, and the only thing I can do is bother the seller for a refund. THEY SENT ME THE DOLL. It's the delivery company that is to blame for leaving my package in an unsafe place!

I feel like I've been kicked in the head.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Intelecom Express hires stupid people. (ranty, angry, n

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:04 pm

I'd go back to that delivery company and insist they pay you for your loss. Keep asking for another manager if you don't get any satisfaction. In the meantime, put up some reward posters. Maybe one of your skanky neighbors will return it.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Tam I am » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:13 pm

I don't have enough cellphone minutes for that. And they have a picture of the parcel sitting cutely at my door. Ebay will only help if I have a paypal account, and I will dance naked on a glacier before I get paypal.

I did put up a poster, but right now I'm feeling so autistic (I'm on the spectrum) that I want to into a corner and beat my head on a wall, just from the runaround from ebay. I never want to go shopping on ebay again.

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:31 am

Tam I am wrote:I don't have enough cellphone minutes for that. And they have a picture of the parcel sitting cutely at my door. Ebay will only help if I have a paypal account, and I will dance naked on a glacier before I get paypal.

I did put up a poster, but right now I'm feeling so autistic (I'm on the spectrum) that I want to into a corner and beat my head on a wall, just from the runaround from ebay. I never want to go shopping on ebay again.

In the future inform all sellers that you require a delivery that requires a signature.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:37 am

Have your packages delivered at a friend's house that is going to be home.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Tam I am » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am

From now on, I'm making sure any seller that I buy from will use the POST OFFICE. I want nothing more to do with these jumped up delivery services who claim to be better but are nothing but hassle and lies about good service.

Maywong, I wish I had that option!

I raided my savings for enough money to order from a different seller, who is here in Canada, and who when contacted, assured me she's going to use good old Canada Post, and who was friendly and communicative.

This isn't putting down US sellers. I've had very little trouble with US sellers when buying from my usual online sites.

Tam I am

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!