Go to footer

Asking for Thoughts and Prayers

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Asking for Thoughts and Prayers

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:12 pm

My father in law called earlier. We talked to him yesterday and he was complaining of having a "cold". Well, his wife took him to get an instant Covid19 test and he has it. He had surgery for a pace maker 4-5 weeks ago because of heart failure.... He did get his initial 2 vaccine shots earlier in the year, but he flat refused to get a booster. To be honest, I'm not sure he would have been cleared for it between his surgery and now. My mother in law tested negative, thankfully.

My husband is hanging in there, but he's worried. I'd appreciate any good thoughts and prayers. He's a stubborn, opinionated old man, but we love him.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Asking for Thoughts and Prayers

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Hoping for the very best outcome for you all! *hugs!*
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Tam I am » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:47 pm

*praying*
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:32 am

Got an updated from my mother in law last night. Paul's doctor strongly suggested he not get the antibody infusion as it's still experimental, there have been issues with it and he is still recovering from his heart surgery. He is going to hunker down at home in isolation for the next 7 days or so. He did have his 2 vaccine shots, which is probably why this was hitting him more like a bad cold than Covid19. However, the doctor also said it could take him a couple of months before he stated feeling okay again. Continued thoughts and prayers that he gets through this without any more issues would be appreciated.

Also, we found a lump on our dog's back leg last night. He has an appt on Wednesday and the vet's office said it should be okay to wait until then to check it. This is the second time Tucker has had a growth on a leg. The previous one was benign.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby maywong » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:14 am

Big hugs to you.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Tam I am » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:13 pm

*and more hugs*
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!