Go to footer

Feeling Broken

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Feeling Broken

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:42 pm

Asking for prayers and good thoughts. We just got a call from the vet. The growth on Tucker's leg is cancerous. She said it was level 2, which generally doesn't spread, but can come back. And do to the limitations of what the vet office is capable of, she wasn't able to get all of it out because it was in too deep and the position make it impossible to be certain to get it all.

Tucker has an appt at 3pm to see about taking out his stitches so we will talk further. We can talk to an oncologist and see what our options are.....
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Feeling Broken

Postby DollyKim » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:47 am

Not long after moving into our current home we had to put down our Milkshake for being old and wearing down. This was after she had been thru this @#$! summer with us we thought she was too old survive but she did.

As long as Tucker doesn't appear to be in pain and he is acting like himself you can keep on going. Make this time with him fun and full of memories, favorite activities, treats, and toys.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:13 am

Thanks, DollyKim. It was particularly difficult because 2 different friends each had to put down a pet .....Too much heartache yesterday.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:35 pm

Sorry this has happened. I know that's a tough thing to go thru. You do what you can til you do the last best thing you can do for a best friend. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:37 am

I hope everything turns out O.K. (hugs)
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!