Go to footer

Mika and Spooka are going on a Road Trip

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Mika and Spooka are going on a Road Trip

Postby Jobee » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:12 pm

My husband and I are going to move back to New Hampshire in a week or so. All my dolls are packed except for Mika and Spooka. So Mika and Spooka are my traveling companions as we drive across the country for a few days. It's gonna be me, my husband, our cat, and two tiny dolls stuck in a car from Texas to New Hampshire. The car will be so tightly packed, that I'm not sure if I'll even be able to take Mika and Spooka's toys and stuff.

They're actually going to be my only dolls for longer than the road trip. Our stuff is going to take a week longer to get to our new place than we are. Because of this, I've been buying random miniature stuff in bulk. Gonna document the trip with dolly pictures so it's a little fun. Bought them some little electronics, some snacks, and some sunglasses. I think I'll buy them mini toys when we get there.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Mika and Spooka are going on a Road Trip

Postby davidd » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:08 am

That sounds awesome! Well, the moving part sounds like a lot of work. But the dolly road trip part will be awesome! Have fun... and take lots of pics!
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:38 pm

Hope you have a great trip! Going North is always a good idea. :D (Says the girl from the North of North!)
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jobee » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:59 pm

Update: We're home! But most of my dolls are still making the trip. I'll update Mika and Spooka's thread with pics from our roadtrip tomorrow.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!