Go to footer

How has your year been?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: How has your year been?

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:33 pm

delbelcoure wrote:Big question - i've been gone from this form since 2013. I got divorced and it messed me up good. I got rid of all but maybe 15 of my dolls and they were in storage for years. My 2 kids and I lived with my best friends for ~7 years while I pulled my life back together. I got heavily into SoulCollage to express myself artistically (and to help myself heal) because I lost all ability to make dolls, sew or even read books ( I still don't have book reading back and as a lifelong voracious reader, it is still hard on me, but i can listen to audio books) I got my own home 2 years ago and I just started collecting dolls again during that time. My 60 cms are on display, but I haven't played with them. I went through a Beautiful Crissy doll phase and she got me sewing for dolls again, with was a blessing. Right now I am really into Rainbow High, Mattel: Extra, BMR1959 & Looks dolls. I feel the healthiest I have in years, but winters are still hard on me. I hope to get back into this community in 2023, I miss having dolly
friends!

victoriavictrix - my heart goes out to you, losing a beloved pet is terrible <3

I wondered what happened to you. I'm glad you made it back.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!