Go to footer

Links to other doll forums?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Links to other doll forums?

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:05 pm

victoriavictrix wrote:Stop stressing, kids. K2 hasn't announced it yet, so I will. I'm taking over the payments, K2 will still be admin. You aren't losing your home.

I've lost more than I care to think about when one of the forums I wrote a lot of fic on imploded, and I'm not going to let that happen to you.

Ahhhhhh!!!!! :hugs: Oh my goodness!!! :hugs again: Thank you so so so much, VV-sama!!! :cries tears of joy: I've been going through all my posts, trying to save the .html at least from them, thinking how sad it will be to lose all the threads and posts and information we've all shared throughout the years!!! Now, it won't be gone---thanks to you!! :hugs:

Thank you!!!! You are so kind, generous and thoughtful to do this for us all---we can never never express our gratitude for your magnanimity enough!!! You are so incredible and a blessing to our community!!! You've always been a treasure to us and now, even more so!!

:hugs: Thank you from my heart!

God bless you!

Gratefully yours,
SetsunaKou
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Tam I am » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:57 pm

Holey socks. Thank you.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:37 am

I WILL say that you should be going through your old stuff and deciding what you want to archive and start doing it slowly and comfortably. You never know when a hacker will get in here and screw things up.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:30 am

victoriavictrix wrote:Stop stressing, kids. K2 hasn't announced it yet, so I will. I'm taking over the payments, K2 will still be admin. You aren't losing your home.

I've lost more than I care to think about when one of the forums I wrote a lot of fic on imploded, and I'm not going to let that happen to you.

Why am I not only not surprised, but kind of expected this of you, Misty?!?! I have tears in my eyes - you are amazing! I remember how it felt to suddenly lose JunkySpot! You know you (and K2) can count on me for any help needed. <3 (because we don't have hearts in our Smilies.....LOL)
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!