Go to footer

Links to other doll forums?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Links to other doll forums?

Postby Kattriella » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:57 am

Anybody have any luck yet with the Milkshake Melody activation code issue?
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:35 am

Tam I am wrote:
SetsunaKou wrote:Oh no!!! I feel like DS is a home away from home on the internet!! :cries:

Thank you, Karl-san, for all the years you have spent maintaining DS with your time, effort and finances. It's been an honor to be a part of this family and I appreciate it. I feel such a sense of loss losing this treasured place, but understand all things come to an end. :hugs: Thank you for everything. :hugs:

As for other doll forums----I second the FB idea. It would be the best and easiest to migrate to, I think, for everyone.

Who is willing to be admin/moderator of a Dollieh Sanctuary fb group?
Maywong-san---what do you say to starting an fb group? You're always so organized and active a doll creator.

:hugs:

SetsunaKou

Thanks for calling me nobody.

:hugs: I'm sorry, Tam-san!! I'm not sure what I wrote to make you sad, but I am truly sorry that I did!! :hugs again: I really enjoy all your posts and comments. :) You are definitely someone special!!! :)

kenaiqueen wrote:I'm moderator on a couple other Facebook groups and it's not difficult. I'll step up if no on else is interested but it's good to have at least two people to monitor a group. I've tried Discord, but find it too difficult for me. Facebook would be pretty straightforward with just one main feed for posting on all topics. There are a lot of separate groups for individual doll types already.

Ooh, yes, Amy-san! Since you have experience with it, that'd be wonderful. :) I am a moderator on another fb group but I'm just a moderator on it to add content, not to approve or monitor, but if you need any help in those areas, I can try, too. :hugs: Kirahfaye-san says she also moderates an fb group, so maybe the two of you can be the admin? I don't know but thank you both!! :hugs:

It's really sad that DS is closing. I hope we can all come together on another page so at least we won't lose all the friendships, too!!!

I'm have a Discord account but I absolutely can't figure it out. 0_o :laughs: I think if we go the Discord route, I will definitely need a tutorial on how to use it.

:hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:13 am

I just emailed Milk and the other mod over there. They will look into what the problem is getting registered over there. I am sure they will figure it out. :D
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:46 am

It could be on my end too, I have meh internet. But yeah, they might have a bunch of us going over there soon.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:53 am

DollyKim wrote:It could be on my end too, I have meh internet. But yeah, they might have a bunch of us going over there soon.

I don't think it's just you. I'm having trouble, too.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:35 am

Kattriella wrote:
DollyKim wrote:It could be on my end too, I have meh internet. But yeah, they might have a bunch of us going over there soon.

I don't think it's just you. I'm having trouble, too.

I just saw you are a new member over on the other doll forum. Congrats!
I just got an pm from one of the mods. They approved 3 new member from here.
It might take a while for other people to get approve. Please be patience. I'm sure everybody will get in and are welcome over there.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:42 am

Stop stressing, kids. K2 hasn't announced it yet, so I will. I'm taking over the payments, K2 will still be admin. You aren't losing your home.

I've lost more than I care to think about when one of the forums I wrote a lot of fic on imploded, and I'm not going to let that happen to you.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jobee » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:15 am

victoriavictrix wrote:Stop stressing, kids. K2 hasn't announced it yet, so I will. I'm taking over the payments, K2 will still be admin. You aren't losing your home.

I've lost more than I care to think about when one of the forums I wrote a lot of fic on imploded, and I'm not going to let that happen to you.

I'm crying happy tears now! Thank you so freaking much!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby maywong » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:23 am

Thank you so much!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:39 pm

Thank you victoriavictrix!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!