Go to footer

I need some oppinions.

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

I need some oppinions.

Postby Eshalon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm selling two of my dolls as they do not fit in with what I had in mind. I would like oppinions about if I am charging too much not enough or about right. I like to think I'm a fair person so I thought i might get your oppinions ^_^

$300.00 for a Doll Zone Tan Megi2. He would come with eyes, wig, and clothes.

220.00 for an Angel Fantasy Lily. She would come with eyes, wig, and clothes.
Eshalon
i see dead dolliehs

Re: I need some oppinions.

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 pm

OK, did a little research for you. Basic Angel Fantasy new dolls - $200 before shipping. Lily is a discontinued model or at least I couldn't find her. I did find one on DoA marketplace without eyes, wig or clothes for $160. The doll had been modded slightly and had minimal damage and scratches. Given that your girl is with eyes, wig, clothes and in the US? I think you are right on with the $220 price, and a good bargain too. She's a really pretty doll.

OK, Dollzone Tan Megi-2! Wow what a great deal!! Basic nude Megi-2 is $240. For TAN, add $60! That's $300 right there. When you throw in wig and clothes too? Someone should snap this boy up! WOW!!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!