Go to footer

Dolly Cosplay

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Dolly Cosplay

Postby embyquinn » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:54 am

Chae-ri loves cosplay! I've got costumes for her as Hell Girl and for Mi Na from The Doll Master. She also frequently dresses up as my tabletop RPG characters.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 am

DollyKim: SQUEEEEE!! Ralph!

Hazel has a Ryo-ohki costume. I have two Princess Ayeka costumes for myself, and I do cosplay with her. I just don't have the pictures of it! And I keep meaning to make other cosplay's for her, but it hasn't happened yet. Someday!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Android raptor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Considering a good chunk of my guys are based on existing anime characters, I have a tendency to use them as my cosplay partners (i.e. grab a dollieh from the same series as a character I'm cosplaying). It's not technically cosplay for the dollieh I suppose, but hey, I have fun with it (and considering the characters I tend to cosplay, it's not like I usually have many human partners to cosplay with).

Example: me as Aina Sakhalin, and Ghinius as himself

Excuse my awkward expression and LOLCON backdrop 8|

I do have a few ideas in my head for more cosplay-type outfits for some of them. For example, when I get off my ass and make the Blue Meanie gijinka I've been wanting to do for a while I'm also going to make Jiri a Jeremy Hilary Boob, Phd outfit to go with (which all is from the non-anime though just as awesome Yellow Submarine). I also shoved Shiro in a quick cosplay of "the Bandwagon" (AKA L from Death Note) Halloween a few years back, though I don't think that counts for terribly much because, well...

The thought of shoving Giren in an Akio Ohtori outfit when I finish him amuses me to no end.
Android raptor
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Coolness.

I'm seeing Lucky Star cosplay in Haruka's future. Right after Hikaru from Angelic Layer...
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!