Go to footer

New Years Eve costume party for the dolls?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: New Years Eve costume party for the dolls?

Postby Geektopian » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:54 am

I need to round up some casual clothes for my folks in the next few days. Probably nothing too fancy but then I never really dressed formally for any New Years party I've attended either.

I had thought about using the occasion to reveal and/or introduce a significant plot point but I'm really uncertain about the direction of my story.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Re: New Years Eve costume party for the dolls?

Postby Geektopian » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:
Mlatch221 wrote:Dang... I wish I'd been able to find one of those 1/6 scale Fender Jazz Basses that was out about 4 or 5 years ago.

Short of mugging Barbie, K-on! girls and Haruhi

option 1 and option 2 or ebay

IWA! That's the very one I was thinking of (second link)! Thank you so much. I could not remember the name of the company that made those (SD Toys) to save my life and I had done only a brief search before going to bed last night. The site that K2 posted also has some very cool looking stuff but the translator I was using wasn't playing nice.

Azone's Mio from K-On is definitely on my want list but other financial matters have priority at the moment.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!