Go to footer

What theme are you using?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: What theme are you using?

Postby KitKat » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I've decided on the Fae Forest...mostly because it's good on my eyes!!! Getting old....
KitKat
Dolly Pardon

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

We have choice? (is dumb) Going to look at them now...
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 pm

OK, I started looking through them, thinking to myself that with a name like Pinkie it ought to be a certain doll we all love... AND IT WAS!! So I stopped there and here I am. Although I did like Hello Kitty, being that I am married to her and all.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby claws » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm sticking with Dirty Board...it makes me feel comfortable (is that weird to say? It's weird.)
K_Kitty made me laugh. My sister loves Hello Kitty, but I think that's even too girly for her. XP

Oh and, may I just say, this site is awesome so far. It's making me miss 13Doll a lot less, suddenly... :D
claws
Dolly Pardon

Postby Geektopian » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm diggin' Dirty Board. I tried the other options but I think I'll stick with that one for now.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 am

zirconmermaid wrote:OK, I started looking through them, thinking to myself that with a name like Pinkie it ought to be a certain doll we all love... AND IT WAS!! So I stopped there and here I am. Although I did like Hello Kitty, being that I am married to her and all.

Actually it should be the junior version of Anna Marie, but that was the only photo I had handy LOL. But you are right - I took one look at the name of that particular theme and KNEW I had to make a MADh Vinyl special! I just hope K2 approves :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:32 am

Yeah, Im using Fae at present also - I like bright, just not pink kitty bright! LOL!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Valli » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 am

I had a look at them all. Really liked the Celtic theme, but was finding it hard to read and as I am often reading at night, I've chosen Pinkie for the moment. I love the colour pink, but would normally choose a deep plum for my screen background, but it's fine for now. Knowing me I'll change it before the day is through. I love Hello Kitty so I might dabble with that for a while. It's fun to have the choice. Nice lot of variety you've given us. Thanks so much.
Edit this because I tried the other two and couldn't get on with them. K_Kitty was too narrow for the pictures and cut off the right hand edge. So I'm back to Dirtyboard.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby leopardessmoon » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:28 am

I am useing dirtyboard because it is easy to read. and I love the look...especially the cute doll doodle at the bottom! :)
leopardessmoon

Postby DollyKim » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 am

I'm trying out the silver, I like the calm.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!