Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Stormlight » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:23 pm

They’d work well for that! They’re large enough to store clothes and such.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:46 pm

Reneeah's hand donor and Carol's body donor arrived today, and they'd like to show off their new body parts.

Thank you to DollyKim, you were right, this body is DEFINITELY the closest match to Skipper.

Edit: Just realized I should probably specify, but Reneeah's hands came from a WWE Superstars Lana. I like the Superstars hands better than the Made to Move hands. They have a little more detail and life to them.
Last edited by Kattriella on Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella

Postby Tam I am » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:19 pm

My last purchase was one of those shimmery mermaid Pinky Pies. The Pinky Pie horde didn't seem complete without her. Is that the right horde?
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:02 am

Good :) I started with the black hair CW doll which ended up having super hero vibes like Shezow and Ladybug and eventually got the curly blond to be Chat Noir.

The first dolls I actively collected were the 90s Skippers and they generally came in regular Barbie caucasian with just a few exceptions, unless it was the AA girl.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:27 am

They look great in their new bodies.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:29 pm

Just order hair for seven future projects. I plan to work on the heads of the five inner Sailor Guardians this winter. I went ahead and ordered the hair for two other projects because I had to order Ami/Mercury's hair from a different seller, and they had the hair I needed for two other projects, so I figured there was no sense in paying $15 in shipping multiple times. Some of you might remember that I had previously started working on Usagi/Sailor Moon. Well, she went missing. One of the cats stole her head and she hasn't been seen in at least two months. So now I have to start again.
Kattriella

Postby Jobee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:34 am

I haven't bought a damn thing in a while. Trying to cut back on purchases. Last thing I bought was a Terry Pratchett book bundle on Humble Bundle. I have a lot of reading to do, lol!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:07 pm

Finally decided to bite the bullet and get the Gay Parisienne Kelly doll from 2003. I've been in love with this little doll since I first learned of her, and I found her for a good deal. She reminds me a lot of Betty Boop. I'll try to get some pictures when she eventually arrives.
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:02 am

In the midst of everything I got art therapy teacher Barbie. Her legs are mtm and I think she's petite, possibly pale, will be able to compare her soon. No wrists or torso joints but her hands are in a flat position like holding a tray if anyone needs that.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Jobee » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:00 am

Well, I have a funny story. You know how Rainbow High had those shoe boxes? That you could buy for 10$? Well, they are on clearance at Walmart for 3$ each. That's a really good price for doll shoes. So I thought I'd get a few.

Hubby and I went to Walmart to get some cheap doll shoes, and Hubby up and grabbed the ENTIRE DISPLAY. I was too shocked to argue. He bought the entire thing. So yeah, my final Rainbow High in store purchase was a ton of doll shoes.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!