Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Kattriella » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:39 am

Good night for dolly deals, it seems. I got a Crushin' It! Fan Xi doll with her full outfit from Integrity Toys for only $40 (regular price being $110) because she's part of their liquidation sale, AND I got a second chance to buy the 1:6 scale cello I was bidding on on eBay because the other bidder didn't come through. Yay!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:38 am

Fabric from an online store to test things out. I'm at risk from becoming a fabric hoarder when everything is so cute or pretty. :lol:

Mainly its to sew some outfits for Megu-Chun .
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:49 am

Had two nice sized doll hauls recently.

The most recent one came mainly from the clearance aisle. $2 for a Barbie? $2.50 for a fashion pack just because they're updating the packaging? $1 or less for accessories? Yes, please!
Kattriella

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Awesome haul, Kattriella, especially the Hello Kitty ones. I haven't seen those around here at all.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:57 am

kenaiqueen wrote:Awesome haul, Kattriella, especially the Hello Kitty ones. I haven't seen those around here at all.

I also saw the Little Twin Stars outfit, but I already bought that one. I wish I could have found more of them. I think I'm still missing one. I did find the Little Twin Stars single shirt and a Hello Kitty shirt that gave me major Sailor Moon vibes with it's design a while back at a different store. I have a WIP doll who is a Sanrio fangirl, so I bought her those outfits to match her ReMent room.
Kattriella

Postby Qrinta » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:19 pm

I bought the LEGO Ship in a Bottle set. XD It seems like a fun small set, I need to start putting together all the sets I've been buying the last couple years... They're piling up... LEGO also has all my money.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby DollyKim » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:06 pm

I wish it was easier to get just the instructions for some Lego things, I have the yellow bucket and the architecture. I just want to make some killer whales or some different train cars to go with the little engine I already have.

I bought white on white fabric that looks like it has bubbles on it. Someone had to invent a line called Sodalicious which is not bright colors and some of the prints wouldn't be adorable on 45cm and up dolls wanting something kind of sweet lolita... And some mold making and minor casting stuff so I can start making people again.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Kattriella wrote:Had two nice sized doll hauls recently.

The most recent one came mainly from the clearance aisle. $2 for a Barbie? $2.50 for a fashion pack just because they're updating the packaging? $1 or less for accessories? Yes, please!

Ooohh...... that is quite a nice haul.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:01 pm

DollyKim wrote:I wish it was easier to get just the instructions for some Lego things, I have the yellow bucket and the architecture. I just want to make some killer whales or some different train cars to go with the little engine I already have.

Don't know if this is what you were thinking of but they have lots of archived LEGO instructions. http://lego.brickinstructions.com/
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Stormlight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:13 am

Went on an Etsy clothes-shopping spree and finally got some clothes that will actually fit my minifee Eliya properly. Panties and corset and a gorgeous flower-fairy dress. Which of course gets laced up the back through tiny holes. Looks like I'll be breaking out the tweezers again. ^_^;

Still waiting for the Soom outfit I'd bought for my Roke to ship out. It's been awhile since I ordered anything from Soom. I didn't think it took so long to ship just outfits. But I guess the limited ones are preorder just like the dolls now, which means extra waiting time. And I'm STILL waiting on those two wigs I'd bought from Amidaz in November. These things had better be something special, man. They were supposed to be shipped like a week ago.
Stormlight

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!