Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Kattriella » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:39 pm

For anyone who wants to see Jupiter's earrings.

They're literally PERFECT.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tam I am » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:32 pm

DollyKim wrote:I don't have time ATM but here's an Ebay listing of the exact same doll and outfit. She doesn't have a waist but has elbows, knees, and wrists.

Aww. She's really pretty and unique looking.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:09 am

Just be careful with doll earrings and the metal used for the studs. Don't want them to get green ear.

The Treehouse doll is different, that was why I bought her. I always do a quick search of their Barbie pile and check out anyone with feet I don't recognize or are M2M.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:40 am

These are all plastic earrings. I don't mess with metal earrings, for the most part.
Kattriella

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm

Part of this is a not-buy. Had to stop in at Wally World and they had a bunch of RH dolls on sale for $7 to $9. All gone already. Sigh. There was only one in the bunch I really wanted, but it's not like I'll have deep regrets. I just hate to miss a sale. Meanwhile, 2 of the 3 Disney ILU4 fashion packs I ordered finally showed up, but the 3rd is missing in action, so I reordered it thru their virtual assistant. Which means I didn't have to pay for it. Just listed the original as missing and got a replacement.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:04 pm

I recently completed my Sailor Moon/Sailor V manga collection, and I just wanted everyone else to be able to appreciate how PERFECTLY the whole set fits into the shipping box that the large lot I purchased came in:

Volumes 1-7, 10-12, and the Short Stories volumes came in this box, but the Sailor V volumes and volumes 8 and 9 ALSO fit in the same box as if it was specifically made for the whole set, and it makes my little goblin brain extremely happy. Plus, now I already have a box for them to go in if/when we eventually move that I don't have to worry about them getting banged around.
Kattriella

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:23 am

Kattriella wrote:I recently completed my Sailor Moon/Sailor V manga collection, and I just wanted everyone else to be able to appreciate how PERFECTLY the whole set fits into the shipping box that the large lot I purchased came in:

Volumes 1-7, 10-12, and the Short Stories volumes came in this box, but the Sailor V volumes and volumes 8 and 9 ALSO fit in the same box as if it was specifically made for the whole set, and it makes my little goblin brain extremely happy. Plus, now I already have a box for them to go in if/when we eventually move that I don't have to worry about them getting banged around.

Wow! That IS awesome when that happens (and as you know, it's a very rare occurrence for the items to fit in the box perfectly) Yay! NICE find and buy.too! :D
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:15 am

Amazon has a box that fits DVDs exactly. Either way I'd want to cover and decorate the box with Sailor Moon stuff.

I have the 2011 translations, and a Mixx set someone has showed an interest in, and right now I hope that's good enough. Long story short I'm not getting in to any manga in the foreseeable future unless someone does a full version of Swan. I do have the Viz DVDs and a few odds and ends of older stuff from the 90s. Sailor Moon came out while I was in college.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:29 am

DollyKim wrote:Amazon has a box that fits DVDs exactly. Either way I'd want to cover and decorate the box with Sailor Moon stuff.

I have the 2011 translations, and a Mixx set someone has showed an interest in, and right now I hope that's good enough. Long story short I'm not getting in to any manga in the foreseeable future unless someone does a full version of Swan. I do have the Viz DVDs and a few odds and ends of older stuff from the 90s. Sailor Moon came out while I was in college.

I want to finish my DVD collection of the Viz dub. I'm only missing the last season and the last movie. I don't see myself collecting Crystal as of right now, but I'll probably watch it since I have Hulu anyway.

I might use a little bit of my tax return this year to get the Black Lady Figuarts from a few years ago. She's . . . Very expensive . . .
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:21 am

I got all my DVDs from Walmart including Crystal. They're just starting to put them out again in the stores so check their website.

Watching the Viz dub is another "project" that got put on hold. I never even saw the 90s version all the way thru, caught what I caught on TV, and Doom Tree and the movies because that was all I had on VHS along with a mix of sub and dub when Saturn was a little girl and Starlights. Didn't even have a full set of the Mixx manga until the mid teens, started to read them, had to put them away for a move, never quite got back to them, lol. Used to have the RPG but the physical copy disappeared. Now it's like meh and I'd even part with the CCG cards if I found someone who wanted them.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!