Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Got this off ebay. I thought she was a good deal since she came with 3 outfits. I had one Kurhn girl already, but she's a fancy moon Goddess and I didn't want to play with her.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:11 pm

kenaiqueen wrote:Got this off ebay. I thought she was a good deal since she came with 3 outfits. I had one Kurhn girl already, but she's a fancy moon Goddess and I didn't want to play with her.

Cute!!! I love her Minnie hairstyle!!! :) Nice find!!!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Vetinari » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:26 am

The nine bigger little guys (the ones that resemble marshmallows rather than the smaller ones that look like the CGI models) are the latest addition to the 1/6 scale horde - Big Chief has a special offer on them at the moment;

I've got to admit - the somewhat underwhelming paintjob and lacking QC on these cute little fellas is part of the reason why I've been so unwilling to lay down the cash on any of Big Chief's actual 1/6 scale figures (of course that will change instantly when that McGann prototype goes up for sale), I mean the older, far cheaper Character Option figures have better detailing and less obvious mould removal marks... And these things were made as accessories for toys for kids.

Eh - either way, Adipose - adorable little beasties, reminding me of all of the good things that I've missed about the Who-merch line lately now that it's in decline.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Vetinari wrote:The nine bigger little guys (the ones that resemble marshmallows rather than the smaller ones that look like the CGI models) are the latest addition to the 1/6 scale horde - Big Chief has a special offer on them at the moment;

I've got to admit - the somewhat underwhelming paintjob and lacking QC on these cute little fellas is part of the reason why I've been so unwilling to lay down the cash on any of Big Chief's actual 1/6 scale figures (of course that will change instantly when that McGann prototype goes up for sale), I mean the older, far cheaper Character Option figures have better detailing and less obvious mould removal marks... And these things were made as accessories for toys for kids.

Eh - either way, Adipose - adorable little beasties, reminding me of all of the good things that I've missed about the Who-merch line lately now that it's in decline.

ADIPOSE!!!!! Awww, those lil guys were so disgustingly CUTE! (How is that possible?!?!) Great find!

And....Hans' boots arrived today!!! So I'm about to go out and take some photos of him!!! He's soooooooooooooooooooo perfect!!!! And the boots couldn't be better!!! Thank you for offering such rare TALL boots, MiroDoll!!!! :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:10 pm

I finally bit the bullet and bought that "Pullip" (not sure it's Pullip but it was under that category) doll from JunkySpot. It's the one of Sasuke Sarutobi from Sengoku Basara. I've wanted it for a long time and finally bought it. She's a lot bigger than I was expecting which is a good thing. I love her.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Janeway » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:46 pm

I bought a MDD3 body and a full body suit.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Vetinari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Pre-ordered the signature edition of the Eighth Doctor from Big Chief, not at all impressed by the likeness, but having stared closely at the prototype photos I'm nearly convinced that the only thing that's throwing it off is the eyebrows and well... It's Eight - I had to.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:52 am

I definitely want to see pictures. My Big Chief Eleven is a great all around doll.

For Eight I'm sticking with my Dragon Roger the Royal Marine, he's a pretty spot on young Paul McGann. I've made brothers for him and an older Eight/young War Doctor too.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Vetinari » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:25 pm

DollyKim wrote:I definitely want to see pictures. My Big Chief Eleven is a great all around doll.

For Eight I'm sticking with my Dragon Roger the Royal Marine, he's a pretty spot on young Paul McGann. I've made brothers for him and an older Eight/young War Doctor too.

I'll post photos as soon as I get him, they've got plenty of shots of the prototype up now, but you know as well as I do that the prototypes in the 1/6 scale lines often look nothing like the end result! ...However... Going by their current rate of teaser -> prototype -> pre-orders open -> release date ...Um, it'll probably be something ridiculous like 2020 by the time he actually turns up. :roll:
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:53 am

Yeah, my Eleven was ordered 11-11-11 and arrived 10-11-12 (US dating). It's worth it though, they do a great job.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!