Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:30 pm

Whole outfit is cute, Qrinta!

I bought a Kaye Wiggs coffee tan mini MIki to celebrate the production of our latest kids' book, an Alaskan easy reader. My sis and I do books together...she paints and I write. We self-publish and my first signing is on Oct 11 which was the last day of pre-order for Miki. My only other big resin bjd is an MSD sized Miki that I bought second hand so this is my first pre-order buy. Trying not to be too excited since it will be months before I see her!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Qrinta » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Aww, thankies! ^_^ I need to stop stalking Etsy for random outfit bits to add to it. XD

I bought a Nendoroid Tinker Bell... Could not resist.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Eshalon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Mine is a Smart Doll Twilight who is on her way here now.
Eshalon
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 pm

I just bought a Hyped on Stripes Ken Fashionista, the Skipper and Chelsea Camping Fun set, and I actually managed to find the blondish Chelsea sized boy doll from the Camping Fun set while I was on vacation! Last day of vacation, and I decided to hit the local Walmart. I haven't even seen the Chelsea sized boy at my local store yet, and they had like six of them. So for once I got to pick the one with the least noticeable seams instead of grabbing the last one they have.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also stole the Skipper dolls legs to finish my fully articulated Skipper doll! She's put together from three different Skippers, and I love her.
Kattriella

Postby victoriavictrix » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:06 pm

After months and months of no doll buying I could not resist the little ABS Aileen dragons. Violet arrived today.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Qrinta » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 am

Awesome! Can't wait to see more little dragons running around. ^_^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Kattriella » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Just bought some Rement juice glasses and pitchers on eBay to add to my slowly growing doll kitchen. They should ship on Monday. Next up is my next Integrity Toys guy . . . Then I start on my Obitsu wish list, then it will be time to order new hair for everyone. After that, I start work on my dollhouse.

For once in my life, I have a set plan!
Kattriella

Postby Eseme » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:51 am

I went to Toys R Us the Saturday before my birthday, and I bought FIVE dolls (this is more dolls than I have bought myself in years). I got TWO Made-To-Move Barbies (my first ones). Skateboarder and neon green/yellow yoga lady who is likely to get a headswap. I also got the original Disney Descendents Evie and Freddie, and one small Chelsea-sized girl with pink hair from a Barbie Space Adventure line. She looks like a Monster High Little Sister (but isn't, though she is at my house).

YAY.
Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:54 am

Eseme wrote:I went to Toys R Us the Saturday before my birthday, and I bought FIVE dolls (this is more dolls than I have bought myself in years). I got TWO Made-To-Move Barbies (my first ones). Skateboarder and neon green/yellow yoga lady who is likely to get a headswap. I also got the original Disney Descendents Evie and Freddie, and one small Chelsea-sized girl with pink hair from a Barbie Space Adventure line. She looks like a Monster High Little Sister (but isn't, though she is at my house).

YAY.
Eseme

Awesome, Eseme-san!! :) I'm so happy for you! That's a lot of new dolls to pamper! :) Can't wait to see your photos of them!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Eseme » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:57 am

SetsunaKou wrote:Awesome, Eseme-san!! :) I'm so happy for you! That's a lot of new dolls to pamper! :) Can't wait to see your photos of them!!!

Take a look in 1/6! The Made-To-Move girls are in my craft room. I need to get photos of the Disney Descendants dolls, they have a lot of attitude!

Very excited about new dolls, Eseme.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!