Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Den » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:00 pm

I'll save up and check the stores the next time I go to Omaha.

I'm pretty excited to start work sculpting, but first, I need to get measurements written down, and stuff sketched out so things look right, and are proportional.
Den
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:55 pm

this
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:17 am

A long bar counter for the 1/6 crew "seedy bar". I would have love to have the round wine bar counter with the fancy rig for wine glasses but my underage girls can't pretend that its an ice cream bar or an izakaya counter. :lol: :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:54 pm

I was so impressed by DollyKim's M2M Barbie, when I saw one in the store, I bought her. Today, when I was getting her some new threads, I found a cute static Curvy Barbie for $4 and a Descendants Ben for $5 so I added them to my cart. Girl needs some cute boots next.
ImageNew Barbie by Kenai Queen, on Flickr

Also bought a download pattern for a new outfit for my Chloe Angel. Going to make her a pink schoolgirl uniform. Oh, and I pre-ordered 2 Hairdorables just for the heck of it.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Thrilled to find this girl on sale today at Wally World! I just love her skin color and her Pride dress!
ImagePrideBarbie by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Qrinta » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:05 am

I bought a 2015 Subaru Forester! Wasn't exactly looking for a new car but it had pretty much everything I needed/wanted in a future car and the price was right so yay? XD
Last edited by Qrinta on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Den » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Nice. And it's from a company that's got a reputation for making good quality vehicles, so it'll last a long time.
Den
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Indeed and I think it is a better vehicle for Utah in general compared to my Toyota Corolla. I did intend to buy one eventually, along with a little camping trailer. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Qrinta wrote:I bought a 2016 Subaru Forester! Wasn't exactly looking for a new car but it had pretty much everything I needed/wanted in a future car and the price was right so yay? XD

My Subaru Outback Sport is a 1997. It still runs like new. I have had zero major problems with it, nothing but tires and standard maintenance.

There is a reason why you can't find used Subarus. No one wants to give theirs up. You can expect to be driving this car trouble free in 2030 or longer.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 am

We started looking at mid sized SUVs (hoping to have a decent down payment in by January) and Subaru is on our list. I did have sticker shock when we were doing some information gathering at a Nissan dealer and they tried to convince us to buy a 2015 Pathfinder that would have cost us $600 a month (no down payment). Uh, no thanks. Our 2002 and 2003 Honda and Acura are still running so we are good for now (although the $1800 we put into my husband's Acura in the past 2 years is why we are looking for a newer one).

Congrats on your "new" car! :D
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!