Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Evelien » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 am

Evelien wrote:I won!!!!!! I WON THE PAMELA BED AUCTION!!!!!
I've wanted that bed since I was a little kid and it was the last thing I needed to add to my Pamela Love collection!!!!!! I can now die peacefully XD

It just arrived!! I'm so happy!! Lauren is, too... she got tired and now she can finally rest ;)

The box with the mini catalogue:

"Are you done taking pictures? Can I lie down now?"

"Finally..."
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby PerlaNemesis » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 am

That bed looks so cute. ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks! In the end it's just a simple piece of plastic but I've been drooling over it ever since I was a little kid. With every Pamela Love doll I bought, a little booklet came in which you could see the entire collection, including cool stuff like a house, a bed, bathroom etcetera. But none of that stuff would ever show up in Dutch stores. I am SO happy I finally found the bed on eBay!!!
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby magkelly » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 am

Just the Barbie Basics Steffie this week. I'm kind of broke and I can't really afford anything else right now. I got more Basics for Christmas so doll-wise I'm doing okay.
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am

I miss when Polly Pocket were the little itty-bitty things that were like less than 1 inch tall. I had like a million of those when I was little.

ANYWAYS, my recent purchases:

- a shark pillow pet (I found him when I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. He was on clearance and I couldn't resist. I LOVE SHARKS!!)

- a Disney Fairies sunrise party outfit that I founf on clearance after Christmas. (I'd been eyeing it for Clover for a while, but I wasn't sure if it would fit her since the fairies are pretty slim and Hujoo babies are chubby... but it fits her pretty well, actually >_< )

- Little Pullip Rida (I had an Amazon.com gift card so I was looking for dolls on there XD)

- New head and eyes for Rosiel, body and wig for Nix, and a set of the Hujoo faceup paints from JunkySpot (And there goes my entire paypal balance... time to sell more stuff on ebay.)

Other than that, all I've bought recently is food. lol.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Evelien » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Oooh, congrats on all the new buys.
By the way, you can still find lots of vintage little Polly Pocket sets on eBay, they're not that expensive! I always envied friends of mine who had those when I was growing up :)

I received my first three Polly Pocket online buys today, one from a company (€1 each!!) and two second hand through Marktplaats. One lady sold me the blonde rooted Polly that comes with the house, so yay, I now have her!

Okay, here's some pictures... You don't need to tell me I'm crazy, I already know XD. This is all that came today:

Today's loot :) by Ev's Dolls ♫, on Flickr

Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Sixoclock » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Joined the JS BBB and Parabox preorders, purchased some more painting supplies (satin varnish, steel easel, gesso brush), and now am on the hunt for clothes for my Obi50 and Obi47 as well as more wigs.

Can anyone suggest a good wig site? I'm looking for non-normal colors and good quality but not that high in price.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Wardah » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Oh I forgot I also got a Disney Fairies fashion pack on clearance after Christmas at the ghetto Kmart. Not sure who the shoes fit but I know I am saving the outfit for a future Monster.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Wardah wrote:Oh I forgot I also got a Disney Fairies fashion pack on clearance after Christmas at the ghetto Kmart. Not sure who the shoes fit but I know I am saving the outfit for a future Monster.

The shoes will fit Obitsu 23cm. (>_> after they didn't fit my 27cm girls, I tried them on Tacky :lol: )
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby richila » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Doll wise- I have two Iphones and a Macbook ordered from Etsy for the Bittys. I also just got some really pretty knit with tiny print to make winter clothes for Cordie. I am testing a new pattern on knit fabric from worn out clothes before I use the good stuff. I love the fact that Bittys are small enough that you can use a sock like regular fabric for them. I finally have a use for the single socks-at least the ones in fun colors.

For me- I have been having fun buying European charm Beads on sale.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!