Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Wardah » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Yeah I like the Cutants. Especially when they are dirt cheap. Alas I see you are in the Netherlands and I imagine shipping from there to the US won't be cheap.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Evelien wrote:European charm beads..? I wonder what those are? ^^

My first 6 beads by richila9098, on Flickr

I love them !
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:46 am

Is that a Pandora bracelet? I have one of those too but I only have two charms so far :-P

I can check out how much shipping would be for the cutants when I get back home late tomorrow. :-)
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby richila » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Evelien wrote:Is that a Pandora bracelet? I have one of those too but I only have two charms so far :-P

It is a bracelet that will hold Pandora style beads. I plan to upgrade to a 14k Vermeil bracelet sometime this year. My current one is gold plate-but it has to be cleaned 2-3 times per week to stay shiny. My favorite ebay bead place is
http://stores.ebay.com/jewelry-made-in-china?_trksid=p4340.l2563 They ship worldwide and have a 99 cent free ship section. That is where I found my beautiful Mermaid. :D
richila

Postby Evelien » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Cool!!

I bought two Pollys today, three Mattel Shellys just so Rosie can steal their shoes, some Tacky Glue and a set of brushes :-D
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby magkelly » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm

I really wish I could send all the pretty Polly Pocket stuff I am seeing on clearance around here your way. There's tons of it, and I just don't get into it, laugh. Add one more Basics Barbie. Basics 2.0 jeans Kayla, $5 Big Lots, courtesy of my Dad. I went to get the folks snacks and ended up with a new little Asian beauty. Couldn't say no to her. Not for $5 and Dad didn't mind. I played chauffeur for them pretty much all day so he said I earned it, grin.

I'm making out like a bandit on these Barbie Basics. I'm up to 10 all total I think between Christmas, just before Christmas, and my aunts flea market finds. With today's addition that's 3 just in the past few days. Only I still don't have my BOYS!!! I want them but $20-25 a pop I just can't do right now and anyhow I'll probably never see them on clearance. Sigh....
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm

My amazon order arrived. Len.Is.Perfection.

HE EVEN COMES WITH HIS OWN UNDERPANTS!
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime

Postby Evelien » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Yay weeee!!!!!!!! I only found one picture so far, post MORE please!! ^^

I bought two more Shellys for shoes for Rosie today, plus I went to a thrift store and found a tiny wooden sidetable to put in a dollhouse and some slightly oversized wooden dominos which I want to use to create dollhouse furniture, among other things. I also received a Polly Pocket set with two rooted-hair dolls today ^^

And hopefully tomorrow I'll receive Rosie's eyes!!
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Nunubit » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:05 pm

I just bought a Mini Lalaloopsy Sahara Mirage and some Lalaloopsy pencil toppers. I just HAD to get a mini Lalaloopsy, I passed up the chance earlier, but I couldn't stop thinking about the little things, they are just so cute. I messed around with head transplants with the lalaloopsy pencil toppers, but the only body I had that looked half way right was a Littlest Petshop Blythe body. Too bad that there is a skin color difference, though putting the piggy one on it is kinda funny.

Why can't there be tan obitsus?
Nunubit
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Evelien wrote:Yay weeee!!!!!!!! I only found one picture so far, post MORE please!! ^^

I bought two more Shellys for shoes for Rosie today, plus I went to a thrift store and found a tiny wooden sidetable to put in a dollhouse and some slightly oversized wooden dominos which I want to use to create dollhouse furniture, among other things. I also received a Polly Pocket set with two rooted-hair dolls today ^^

And hopefully tomorrow I'll receive Rosie's eyes!!

Your wish is my command. (Just posted some more pics of Len-Len. ^^)

Congrats on your finds!

Tomorrow I'm going to the flea market in hopes of finding more Pullip-y sized furniture.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!