Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby Tam I am » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:23 pm

kenaiqueen wrote:I don't care if I have to eat beans and rice for a week! I have no regrets about buying her! Gorgeous details, great face. She looks fine on my warrior women shelf which I need to expand. Shipping was fast for a change too.
ImageFennec by Kenai Queen, on Flickr

...But beans and rice is BEST food! Second only to rice and chicken cocktail sausages!
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:26 pm

I got a Happy Family Ryan doll with his original outfit for less than $17 before shipping and taxes, so I'm very happy about that. He normally goes for around $40, often without clothes.
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:13 am

Had to look him up because I have a Fashionista Ryan. Milk did that body good.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:14 pm

DollyKim wrote:Had to look him up because I have a Fashionista Ryan. Milk did that body good.

Yeah, something I've noticed is that once Mattel gets the copyright for a name, they use it in multiple lines. I'm guessing they opted to renew the copyright, discontinued Kelly, and decided to just make a new doll with the same name rather than lose money on the copyright. If you look back through the years, Barbie and her little sisters friends' shared a LOT of names.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm

I finally got my hands on a complete Kelly Amusement Park Kiddie Coaster playset! It's in amazing shape, especially for its age. There's just some minor sage to some of the stickers. It also came with the Bumper Cars set and a doll for under $90 before taxes and shipping, so I am so excited!
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:56 pm

Tiny little reproduction *oops, should be 19th* century lady fashion doll from the doll show. Not too small to sew for and not too big to take up too much space. She also went grocery shopping for a bunch of Zuru food minis I didn't have.
Last edited by DollyKim on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:11 pm

DollyKim wrote:Image

Tiny little reproduction 18th century lady fashion doll from the doll show. Not too small to sew for and not too big to take up too much space. She also went grocery shopping for a bunch of Zuru food minis I didn't have.

Awwwww. Beautiful dolly.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby DollyKim » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:54 pm

I have strong suspicions she's by Cathy Hansen, looking more in to it.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Stormlight » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:40 pm

Got a bonus at work. So I did a major splurge and upgraded my phone to an iPhone 15 pro. Getting my number transferred was a royal PitA but the phone is really nice. I can’t wait to play around with the camera!

Also managed to get Mattel’s new Creeproduction drop. Only wanted Ghoulia and grabbed her before all the scalpers got hold of her. Although I think she’s currently available on Amazon for retail at the moment. I was considering the Cleo and Deuce two-pack but not unless I can find it for retail.
Stormlight

Postby Kattriella » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:06 pm

I got a Hula Hair Christie/AA Barbie for $5 on eBay! Her hair was a bit tangled, but a wig brush and some detangler got her sorted out with minimal hair loss. She didn't have her outfit or accessories, but considering how expensive she usually is, I couldn't turn her down.
Kattriella

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!