Go to footer

Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

Postby Dark Angel » Thu May 25, 2017 7:18 pm

I agree with SetsunaKou. Those masks are really great. I'm excited to see the peacock one. :)

I tried to make my own hardcap wig for Eros, but it really didn't turn out. The headcap was too big... I don't get it. Anyway, here's a few pics of it:

EDIT to remove broken photobucket pictures

Sorry for the pic spam! :?

So... yeah... it kind of fit at first and then it just... didn't. Oh well. :roll:
Last edited by Dark Angel on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 am

A thrift store Barbie Theresa with a Ana/Lara face thinking about Dolly Hair Love Potion. It would be done super long.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Trethowan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Projects! A friend of mine bought her first two dolls. WAHWAHWAHWAHAAAA... I've enabled another one. We're going to do face-ups this weekend (hopefully.) I plan on FINALLY finishing up some of the faceless dolls that have been floating around since my second spawning. XD
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:58 pm

My latest project was scalping poor Delanie (a Cambray Chic Fashionista) because she had one of the worst cases of glue head I've ever seen . . . It took me over an hour and ruining my good pliars to get all the glue out of her head. (I might be able to save my pliars with Goo Gone.) She looks surprisingly happy now, even though she's bald until I get the money for my massive RestoreDoll order in a few weeks. She seems to be taking sudden baldness quite well, though she probably considers it better than having glue leaking into her hair and ruining it. I tried so hard to save her blond hair, tried all the methods I know and then some, but it was just too bad. So now I promised to let her pick out her new hair color when her dollie mama gets paid. She also finally made me break down and give her the spare Made to Move body I had lying around. I can't tell her no . . . Though we did compromise in saying that if Mattel releases a curvy doll in her skintone with articulation, she's getting her curves back.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I just finished my previous long-term project: Frankendolling together a fully articulated Skipper. She has the torso and arms from the Skipper from the hula set with Skipper and Chelsea from several years ago (bought nude secondhand for around $45 DX Yikes . . .), the head from the Camping Fun Skipper with red streaked hair, and the legs from the Skipper from the Camping Fun set with Skipper and Chelsea. (The second leg was a pain to get on and required heating with hot tap water to get it to go, but I did it!) I've been looking for articulated legs for her for a while and I finally found a doll with them! Yay!
Kattriella

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Time to bump this up and see what people are working on! I've decided, after re-reading the Darwath trilogy for the umpteenth time, that I need a Gil-Shalos of my own so I'm starting with a newly purchased Agatha Primrose doll. I'll be scalping her when she arrives and getting in contact with my favorite re-painter to fix her face before I get into making her outfit. Details are scanty in the books, so I think I get to use some artistic license.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:21 am

Got a bunch of guy bodies, now just need to work on the everything getting in the way of head making. I have a great idea who to do now.

Also keeping an eye out for a couple of shorter bods in tan for a couple of guys, like tan Obitsu Slims hint hint.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:32 am

Not entirely sure why but Medium Helen the Obi50 keeps dropping hints that she wants a kimono(and by proxy Megu-Chun would get a blue version). I've been looking into patterns online and came to realization that I attempted something similiar for one of my 1/6ers. The whole thing about getting Lulu of FFX's outfit on account of Yumi's outfit in Samurai X and then evolving said outfit dor my 1/6ers qipao pattern.

Found some cute fabric so gonna see what I end up with.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Wed May 30, 2018 8:18 pm

The closest thing I have to a project is my Renfaire outfit which is more or less complete now with pirate hat. ^__^
Image Image
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby DollyKim » Thu May 31, 2018 6:38 am

Looks great :) Have you thought of a doll sized version too?
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!