Go to footer

Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

Postby Jobee » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:06 pm

Rainbow Brite has taken over my life. I've stopped all work on Rainbow High dolls, and gone hard working on art and patterns for Rainbow Brite. I'm also stalking Walmart for her friends to get in stock. I also acquired the cartoon and the movie from the 80s, and have been watching that. This tiny space dwarf makes me so happy, it's insane.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:16 am

I'd have to look and see if the paper dolls are around but I know we happen to have an original plush horse that needs to go.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:03 am

Getting back into Pokemon after seven months. Also planning to get the stuff to solder soon. Both for games/consoles, and for dollhouse reasons.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 am

Making late 1870s to early 1880s between bustle clothes for my replica Bebe lady when I have the time and ability. She has a petticoat and a plain tea gown/wrapper to start. Going to be looking at natural form princess seams with decorative overskirts and a bit of a train.

Did see what I assume was an "official" pattern for her but... I'm a novice fashion historian but even I could spot the irritating inaccuracies. I have doll books and access to authentic fashion magazines of the era she wants.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 pm

Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 pm

My brain has decided we need to design a theme park . . . For some reason. Not a REAL one, but I was researching theme parks and rides for a different project and it's turned into a whole thing . . . Thankfully, this project just requires paper and a pencil, as opposed to a lot of my other projects.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:25 am

Kattriella wrote:My brain has decided we need to design a theme park . . . For some reason. Not a REAL one, but I was researching theme parks and rides for a different project and it's turned into a whole thing . . . Thankfully, this project just requires paper and a pencil, as opposed to a lot of my other projects.

I can't wait to see it.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!