Go to footer

Na'Vi Blue coming to resinsoul.

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Na'Vi Blue coming to resinsoul.

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Ok I noticed on doa that resinsoul is apparently adding another new color to their lineup of already cool colors.

(bah and i still need my grey girl) lol

it was originally a group order to 30 dolls to get the color made for the batch then around mid 20's resinsoul said due to the high deman for this new color no group order was needed and it would be added as a new color and could be ordered individually via their site.

the color is Na'vi Blue the darker blue seen on the characters in the movie Avatar.

I am uncertain if retailers will have the availability to get this color or if it will be more a special order color similier to the dark tan from bobobie.

alot of interest in the color was not to make the avatar creatures (although year some wanted the bodies for their minimee heads, and a few for modding a rs into one) but the majority just wanted a doll in this darker richer shade. I personally wanted to get a rs yu tiny in this color but i have a doll for my son to buy first so i think i will need to order him prior.
but it is sometihng i am really considering for my next doll (ack stop staring at me gray doll i said was gonna be next) /sob

thought i would post this incase anyone wants a cool dark blue rs/bbb
for a character in mind and who knows perhaps js will be able to get some of those like blue guys in too.

if you really have your heart set on the avatar character btw safrin doll makes na'vi eyes now too. so its something to think about as well i think mine will have blue or green eyes though i love eyeco

* :mrgreen: UPDATE**** this was posted on the doa thread :

Hello,Ok, we will add the new blue color in the company's Web site as soon
as possible, if there are pictures, I will inform you.Best wishes!
Sun
Resinsoul
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Na'Vi Blue coming to resinsoul.

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:27 pm

RESINSOUL updated with pics under color show
new SkyBlue resin from resinsoul
na'vi blue like the yellow eyes too? lol

From left to right, it is :sky blue, blue (the old blue), white
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Oh, wow! This would've been much better for the Nightcrawler BJD I made for my sister!!!!! Thanks for the info, Amberrose-san!!

But, I think it's moot for me, because she FLOCKED him anyway!!! So it wouldn't really matter if his 'resin' was the proper color or not!!!! ^^;; She said that Kurt is 'fuzzy' (Fuzzy Elf is his nickname) so she really wanted him soft and furry. ^^;; He actually came out pretty nice---very cute but.....I wish I took some photos of him BEFORE the flocking since it completely covered up my faceup. :cries: Oh, well, at least she's happy with him all...flocked and fuzzy!!! ^^
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Damn - now I'm going to HAVE to make a doll of Shadow Lass from the Legion of Superheroes. That is so totallly her shade of blue!

y'know, I have the strangest sense of deja vu reading this thread.....
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Itsaiya » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Wow o.o Thats a pretty drastic difference in blues o.o I really really like that new blue o___o The gold eyes work really well with them, also....
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah i x-posted a couple posts from the freeforum version of the site to go with the updates u got on the thread but i see the tinies area is gone after i posted 2 threads on there what happed to it.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:09 pm

mystique would be cool in this shade of blue as well.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

AmberRose wrote:yeah i x-posted a couple posts from the freeforum version of the site to go with the updates u got on the thread but i see the tinies area is gone after i posted 2 threads on there what happed to it.

there may be some glitching as people are joining up or I'm fixing permissions and ranks and stuff at the same time. For now I recommend that if you have a problem first try refresh, then at the bottom of all themes there is a "delete board cookies" option,click that. It will only delete cookies related to you so that may also help. Lastly try a different theme and if the problem is persistant in more than one theme then we'll know it's a board-wide issue. I'm in DirtyBoard and I can see it fine.
Greyhaunt

Postby AmberRose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 pm

ok i changed back to dirty board and its there i just did not see it on 2 of the other themes
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm

AmberRose wrote:ok i changed back to dirty board and its there i just did not see it on 2 of the other themes

wierd...which themes had problems - if they persist I may have to dump them :(
Greyhaunt

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!