Go to footer

Claire Miller

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Claire Miller

Postby Geektopian » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Claire is the resident troubleshooter, soldier of fortune, adventurer and roving ambassador of good will here at Chez Mlatch... basically, another Mary Sue in doll form! :lol: She seems to work in some sort of representative or diplomatic capacity for the (fictional) Republic of Aventine but what precisely that is, nobody has figured out yet. A lot of the details of her back story have yet to be fleshed out but that will probably be worked out in time.

She does keep an occasionally updated blog here: Claire's Big World. This isn't my main blog so updates are kind of infrequent. I am hoping to take more time to keep up with "CBW" in the future but we'll see how that goes. If I think of anything to add to her bio, I'll be sure to update it here.

UPDATE: Claire was originally intended to be a background character and something of a running joke. However, she has really come in to her own as a central character and she needed to be better defined. To avoid obvious comparisons to Miskatonic Nick's "Pinky Obitsu" character, I decided to drop the name "Pinkie" entirely.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Re: Claire Miller

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 pm

She cute! Of course, I do like the pink...
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Urge to read Toyville... rising....
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:14 pm

What a cool-looking girl you have! Chae-ri thinks so too...of course, the pink-haired chicks tend to stick together.

(Yes, Ri-ri considers herself a pink-haired chick even though she technically wears wigs.)
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kd_Bunchanumbers » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 am

You won't believe the number of times I've been almost swayed by a Pinky obitsu... Almost. But my rerooted Momoko seems too prissy at the thought of another pink haired doll around. :o
Kd_Bunchanumbers
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries