Go to footer

Realm of the Fae

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Realm of the Fae

Postby Faekization » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:24 am

Fae's BJD's:

Last edited by Faekization on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Faekization
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Home of the Fae; the Dolls Within

Postby Faekization » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:25 am

Fae's Living Dead Dolls':

From left to right: Pestilence, Vanishing Hitchhiker Girl, Nohell, Jingles

Nohell is not technically mine; she belongs to my fiance, but we always keep Jingles and her together, lest they get mad at us for splitting them up. The two will stay at his place or mine for a while, then switch. ♥
Pestilence is part of a limited series of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and he takes lovely care of my adorable hitchhiker girl. My fiance also has El Luchador Muerto, which I bought for him a while back.

I would honestly suggest looking into these wonderful dolls if you like Halloween or gore at all - they're great!

Fae's Kimmidoll's:

From left to right:
    Back Row - Chiaku (Laughter), Ryoko (Elegance), Ai (Femininity), Mamiko (Friendly), Tsukiko (Confident)
    Front Row - Konomi (Success), Ryoko (Elegance), Nana (Love), Chiaki (Joy), Yasuyo (Truthful)
    Not Shown: Kazue (Inspiring)

I'm not sure if these exactly qualify as "dolls," but plushies don't either, really... Besides, I'm sure all you doll lovers can appreciate how adorable these girls are!
(I forgot to take a pic of my Limited Addition, so she is unfortunately not shown. I will update when I have some time!)
Last edited by Faekization on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faekization
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Home of the Fae; the Dolls Within

Postby Faekization » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:25 am

I didn't see any rules about reserving posts... hopefully this is ok. If not, I am incredibly sorry, and I would love to be shown where I missed this rule!

Reserving for my plushies, which I will update when I get home from my 3 day trip.
Faekization
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries