Go to footer

Halcyonian Days

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Halcyonian Days

Postby Ruva » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 am

Slowly but surely my doll family is being completed. My April Story SU is a proper doll now. She's got a face and everything! Lookit! I'm planning on getting her a different wig, one that fits without having to go over her ears.

Evil with Class

Name: Cosette
Company/Sculpt: April Story/ Senior girl Su
Bio: Cosette is a rather confusing little dollieh. If you asked the other dolls to describe her they'd say "A proper little lady with impeccable manners...as sweet as frosting... cuter than a button...and Evil, she's all seven levels of Hades inside of a cupcake... please don't leave us alone with her!"

Yay! Shes developed a little more! Slowly but surely...

Name:???
Company/Sculpt: April Story/ Senior Boy Winter B
Bio: Nothing much yet. I've decided he's going to be a down on his luck medieval Knight. I don't have solid idea for his personality. His facial expression is rather bored looking which is rather...well, boring. Hopefully he'll look a little more interested in life with a good faceup. Lol I realized after typing this that a devil may care expression would be appropriate on someone in a rough patch of life. I want something more though. Not sure what yet, but I'll get there.

Name:???
Company/Scultp: (Hybrid) Magical Angel 1/3 Body on a D.I.M. Bellosse Head
Bio: (In progress) Some kind Space Empress

Name: Jack Hammer (Haha no that's not really his name. My husband was there when I took him out of the box and went "OMG!!! His ding dong is HUGE!!" Hubby then went on to name him Jackhammer on account of his...Jackhammer <---his words not mine. I just wanted to share the story. It gave me a good laugh.)
Company/Sculpt: Dollshe/18M Aramis
Bio: (In progress) When I saw him on Dollshe' website, I wanted to model him after Triolus (Prince of Troy in mythology.) but after he got here that went out the window. Then I wanted to make him a naive sort of Prince with my Winter B boy as his ill tempered world weary knight. Jack is way taller :?: then Winter B and I didn't like that. So now I'm toying with the idea of making Jack into a fresh and young, optimistic and terribly naive mage. Companion to winter B's Knight character.

Name: ???
Company/Sculpt: Argonautica/ Prias
Bio: (In progress) No idea...Maybe another Galactic royalty. She was so interesting, unlike any other BJD I've ever come across (that was for sale) I had to have her. No regrets she's super cool.

P. S I'm toootally open to ideas. As kids my brother and I would work together and make up stories, I rather miss that. Hopefully I'm not making some social faux pas...?
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. -Anonymous
Ruva
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries