Go to footer

Here's the Guys

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Here's the Guys

Postby Fyrsiel » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Here they be, my current crew!

Name: Vincent Brennon Kleets
Personality: Prone to a quick temper; kind of a stick in the mud, but has a dry and sometimes macabre sense of humor. Guns and knives type of guy.
Sculpt: IOS Mezz head / Infiniti Doll SID body

Name: Keenith Osada Merdith
Personality: Easy-going guy for the most part, though has his bouts with anxiety and can easily worry. Is quite skilled with a rapier and enjoys dancing, especially freestyle.
Sculpt: AE Evan head / Dollzone 60 cm body

Name: Eliza Marie Housen
Personality: She is Keenith's daughter; adventurous young girl with a large imagination. As she's aged, she's been more fond of sportsy activities like rollerskating and dancing.
Sculpt: LittleFee Rachel

Name: Roxanne (Ts’ilsoose Yinilda’ii) Nagonlkaagyu
Personality: Roxanne is Native American of Western Apache heritage. She's a calm, collected, responsible business woman who seems to be quite career oriented. Seems quite pleasant to speak to, although sometimes she can have something of a cold demeanor.
Sculpt: Iplehouse JID Asa

(On the Left, blue/black hair)
Name: Chaucer Mellavis
Personality: Chaucer is, on average, a very quiet and mild-mannered man. Though he also has Dissociative Identity Disorder, leaving him with seven additional personalities (Virgil, Adrian, James, Minty, Alvin, Pierce, and Crow). His condition tends to cause him to mostly keep to himself and often has trouble with his memory.
Sculpt: Dollzone Mo

(On the Right, black hair)
Name: Erin
Personality: Not really sure...! Erin's just sort of been around doing this or that. She may actually end up being Eliza's shell once Eliza's a little older.
Sculpt: MNF Lishe
Fyrsiel
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Here's the Guys

Postby Astrawberryprincess » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:59 am

What a wonderful collection, great variety yet they all go well with one another. I adore Erin's outfit especially her little beret.
asweetstrawberryprincess.tumblr.com
Astrawberryprincess
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Here's the Guys

Postby Fyrsiel » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Astrawberryprincess wrote:What a wonderful collection, great variety yet they all go well with one another. I adore Erin's outfit especially her little beret.

Aaaah, thanks, thanks! :D Erin's a special one, as she's one of the rare dolls I swiped purely because I loved the sculpt and not necessarily for character purposes. Fairyland is so marvelous with their designs...! So she's kind of just been my little travel buddy sometimes. I adore her. ^_^
Fyrsiel
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries