Go to footer

Sakura Manor

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Sakura Manor

Postby Tira-chan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

1/6th scale:

Vaarsavius
Volks NS EB-A, with CHH-A in purple
A skilled, intelligent, arrogant Elvish Evoker, known for sesquipedalian loquaciousness and being extremely androgenous. She tends to look down on the others, and only considers Edward and Spock to really be her intellectual equals. Despite her bad attitude, she can be very kind, and is carrying a lot of extra baggage. Currently involved with Spock. From the Order of the Stick webcomic. It should be noted that both gender and sex are an assumption on the part of her owner

Miyazawa Hitomi
Volks WS Midi-A, with CHH-A in navy blue
A shy foreign exchange student from Japan. She comes from a very wealthy family, but was forced to move to America for her father's work. She is an extremely good student, but was mistaken for being haughty by her classmates because she rarely talks to them. She befriended Sochi, who also speaks Japanese, and has started to open up thanks to him. Her biggest secret is that she is a massive fangirl, who eagerly reads and writes slash fics and yaoi doujinshi. Is also learning witchcraft, courtesy of Lucrecia Bleu. Dating Sochi, and definitely not because he looks like a yaoi manga character. Original character.

Lucy Eleanor Ferres, AKA Luciel
Volks WS EBmini-C, with CHH-Mini in silver pigtails
A fairly powerful succubus who takes the form of a teenage girl. She was summoned by the Dark Triad and is supposed to act as a spy, but she dislikes her status as a minion, and tends to ignore orders whenever possible. She is generally sarcastic and apathetic towards things that don't directly relate to her. She attends school with Mira, Sochi, et al. Original character.

Kaywinnit Lee "Kaylee" Fry
Obitsu 27cm NS Girl, with W01 Head in shiny brown
Kaylee is a sweet and cheerful young girl who is also a surprisingly skilled mechanic. She used to be a member of Serenity's crew, and is at a bit of loss upon finding herself here. Luckily, her good nature means she's made plenty of friends, even if I don't have any engines for her to rebuild. Single, though Edward has a massive crush on her. From Firefly

Miranda "Mira" Potter
Obitsu 25cm LB NS Girl, with W04 Head in light blond
Mira is a seemingly normal teenage girl. She's slightly famous at her highschool for being in charge of the school's radio club, and has a popular show. She's nice and generally means well, but she can be extremely pushy and manipulative to get her way. She's actually a powerful magical Source, but is completely unaware of this. Single, and has lost hope that I will ever get a straight single male somewhere in her age bracket. Original character.

Renata
Obitsu 23cm NS Boy, with child head in blond
Renata is a fallen angel in the extremely literal sense - she was supposed to deliver a prophecy to Edward, but she ended up somehow losing her wings, as well as much of her memory, and trapped on Earth. Although she takes the form of a little girl, she is actually quite powerful and commanding, and doesn't suffer fools well. Original character.

Akureino "Sochi" Soichiro
Volks NS EB-C, with CHH-C in sideparted black
Sochi, as he is known to his English-speaking classmates, is a friendly and cheerful highschool student. He is outgoing but easily flustered, and is usually the one to welcome new students. Despite his girlish looks, he is quite skilled at martial arts. He is also half-demon, something he has kept secret his entire life. He and his half-sister are both employed by the mysterious and extremely wealthy Lucrecia Bleu. Very much dating Hitomi. Original character

Edward Wulfric van der Herz
Obitsu Slim Male with W02 in blond
Edward is the Magus of Gaia, the chosen representative of our universe in the multiverse's magical community. While he wields great power in theory, his youth and inexperience means that he's a victim of the massive Magisterial Council's massive bureaucracy. He can be a little touchy about his age, but is otherwise hardworking, clever, and focused. He puts a lot of emphasis on sticking to the rules and staying on the downlow. Is German, and feels a little out of place stranded stateside. Single, but madly in love with Kaylee. Original character.

Spock
Mattel Spock
Vulcan and First Officer of the Enterprise. He is very serious and prides himself on his logical thinking. He prefers to observe the antics of my human characters instead of directly involving himself. Somehow managed to end up dating Vaarsavius. From Star Trek.

This is far from all my dolls, just the ones I have pictures and backstory for. Many of the OCs are characters from a semi-aborted photostory series I had planned.
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Sakura Manor

Postby Indigo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm

You have a very interesting cast of characters!
I enjoyed reading this and looking at your pictures :-)
Live to Play, Play to Live!
Indigo
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries