Go to footer

ღ ★ ☆ ✰Almy's Army ✰ ☆ ★ ღ

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Himiko:

Himiko is a Volks FCS F15 on a Granado Nuevo body. She was received in a trade on 5/31/2013 via the DoA MP. She wears a Monique Jojo blonde/blue wig and Luts Shiwoo Default blue eyes.

H2:

H2 is a Volks Show head on Volks SD10 Body. Her head received in a trade on DoA on 2/15/2016, and her body was bought her body was received in a trade on 2/13/2014 via DoA. She wears a custom green and blonde Leekeworld wig and Luts Chiwoo Default eyes.

Soony:

Soony is a Fairyland Feeple60 Elf Soony event head on a Volks SDGr body. She wears a wine colored DDE shaggies wig, and NYX gold glass eyes.

Miley:

Miley is a Luts Delf Arwen in RS. She was received in a trade on 2/2/15 from the DoA MP. She wears blue/green Mako Urethane eyes, and a Luts pink and blonde wig.

Deni:

Deni is a CP Luts Delf Soo head on a NSY Dollzone body. Her head was bought off the DoA MP on 2/19/2014. Her body was bought at a local doll meet on 9/27/2013. She wears a Aquamarine fur wig, and pink DropDrop urethane eyes.

Juri:

Juri is a Fairyland Feeple60 Juri 2012 on a WS Dollzone body. Her body was received in a trade on 8/1/2013 via the DoA MP. Her head was purchased off the DoA MP on 5/24/2014. She wears a peach waves fiber wig and purple Souldoll eyes.

Chloe:

Chloe is a Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe on a NSP Dollzone body. Her head was received in a trade from DoA on 8/2/14 . And her body was received in a trade via Facebook on 3/14/2014. She wears a Pink/Blonde Purple Plum Wig and blue Luts glass eyes.

Aubrey:

Aubrey is a Napidoll Naya head on a Volks SD10 body with SD13 hands. She wears a Monique Faith wig in brown and pink glass eyes.

Neera:

Neera is a Volks FCS F09 she was recieved in a trade from DoA on 12/23/14. She wears a Leekeworld custom in Pale Pink, and Blue glass eyes.
Last edited by AlmySidaKay on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 58 times in total.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: AlmySidaKay's Crew

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 am

I have no incoming doll plans at this time.
Last edited by AlmySidaKay on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Re: AlmySidaKay's Crew, The Odette's

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 am

I can't wait to see Ember! And Astrid too! And I love Violet, she is so darling! :D
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: AlmySidaKay's Dolls

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Update with a new surprise family member!
AlmySidaKay

Postby Evelien » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 pm

I love your doll family <3
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks, I'm down to only one doll left on the need to buy list, can't wait. Then it's serial photo story time! :D
AlmySidaKay

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:14 pm

*psst* You should made a relationship map.*psst*
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:*psst* You should made a relationship map.*psst*

I actually worked on that and some of the story a bit more tonight! :D
AlmySidaKay

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 am

Bios have been updated, dolls have been added, and new photos even too!
AlmySidaKay

Postby embyquinn » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:15 am

*joke*

You know, I've seen gay boy dolls all over the place, and I was wondering where all the lesbian dolls were hiding. Now I know! :D

*/joke*

Seriously, your dolls are lovely. I hope you get all the new beauties you want in the coming year!
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries