Go to footer

ღ ★ ☆ ✰Almy's Army ✰ ☆ ★ ღ

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Re: AlmySidaKay's Dolls

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks so much, oddly I just got my first not lesbian doll! Apparently Keira decided to proclaim, loudly, that she wasn't a lesbian... (And she doesn't even arrive until tomorrow!)

Also, the crew has been renamed! It's now Almy's Army!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Almy's Army

Postby Shinku_Rhapsody » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 am

Alright! It's Almy's Army, now. lol n_n
Shinku_Rhapsody
Dolly Pardon

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am

Cleaned up kids that have departed, and updated with kids that will be incoming soon. :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Evelien » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 am

You going for tinies again Almy?? :D

So am I btw, I should have my RealPuki/PukiPuki hybrid this week! LOL!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am

After I found one on the MP I went back here and read that you were getting one too. Grats on your new tiny one. The idea of little tiny purse dolls has become appealing. Plus everyone local has go Yo and I can't get over how cute they are now. :D
AlmySidaKay

Postby Evelien » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

So funny! ^^
I sold my 11cm Obitsu (to be honest the main reason were the arms that would randomly fall off all the time :() but I still loved the size, so I bought a PukiPuki body in a town not far from my hometown (yay for being able to pick a doll up instead of having it posted!!) and the RealPuki faceplate is on its way to me from Belgium ^^.

Can't wait for my tiny RS Yu either. Yay for red skin!! But I'm sorry, I'm ruining your army topic ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: ღ ★ ☆ ✰Almy's Army ✰ ☆ ★ ღ

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Updated, with..... BOYS!
AlmySidaKay

Postby Kae915 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 am

I love your little army! They are all very beautiful and I like the different characters
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 am

Thank you so much! I am addicted to cuddles and rainbows and I think it kinda shows?
AlmySidaKay

Postby Kae915 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 pm

A little bit, but it's adorable and gives them personality
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries