Go to footer

Delete me?

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Re: Dark Angel's Family

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Dark Angel wrote:Yeah, I like Pandora better too. It sounds more lady-like and she is definitely a lady! Lol.

Jordy is too cute. I wish we lived closer to each other, so we could get an Angel and Jordy photoshoot! XD

I'm soooo in debt! I'm looking for a job, but until then I have to sell some dolls. ;_; I REALLY don't want to sell Carmen and Levi, but I need the money.

Totally! Shes got the most slender feminie body too<3

Omg that Would be adorable! =D With matching outfits lol shes like Jordys sista from anotha mista<3333

I Might get back to you about Carmen, she is Adoooorable! >3< I have to beg the boyfriend, and he's not doll friendly...lol But if I got her, I wouldn't have to get rid of all my favorite MSD Outfits when I sell My Aru and Unoa
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Updated :D
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 am

New Twist!?! Cameron Turned Egyp to a werewolf?!!!!!
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries