Go to footer

Delete me?

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Delete me?

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 am

Delete this thread please!
Last edited by Dark Angel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 17 times in total.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Dark Angel's Family

Postby Valli » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 am

It's fab to see the gang. I'd forgotten it was you who had the brown dog. I love him. And I don't remember Ducky. How cute! Zurui will always make me smile. You have a lovely family.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:44 am

What an awsome family!
leopardessmoon

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 am

Valli wrote:It's fab to see the gang. I'd forgotten it was you who had the brown dog. I love him. And I don't remember Ducky. How cute! Zurui will always make me smile. You have a lovely family.

Ducky recently (a little bit before 13doll died) got a new faceup, so that might be why you don't recognize her. I'm in the process of finding a Tuxedo for Zurui. I think it will look super cute!

leopardessmoon wrote:What an awsome family!

Thank you! I adore them!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Awww, a tux on Zurui WILL be absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!! That broad, toothy smile is just perfect for that look!!!

And I love your dolls! Pandora especially---she's gorgeous!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby maywong » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Nice looking family you have there.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

I do belive in that first Picture of Angel there, She has the Same Wig as Jordy =p lol they could almost be Sd and MSD Twins! Was Pandora there on the other forum post? I don't remember seeing her =0 You Totally needs to go take more pictures<3333 I love seeing your dollie family!<3
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 pm

x0xPeachyx0x wrote:I do belive in that first Picture of Angel there, She has the Same Wig as Jordy =p lol they could almost be Sd and MSD Twins! Was Pandora there on the other forum post? I don't remember seeing her =0 You Totally needs to go take more pictures<3333 I love seeing your dollie family!<3

Lol they totally could be!! I think Angel's wig is from Angel Region (or whatever they go by now)

I don't have many pictures of Pandora, she used to have a different name, Geist. I was originally going to name her Pandora, but then my cousin suggested that I name her Geist after my 2ndLife character... but it didn't fit so she's Pandora again.

I actually have to add a member back on, but I wanna wait til I get some better pictures of him. No one bought my Mo after months, so I thought I'd just hold on to him and see if I can't "bond" better.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Dark Angel wrote:
x0xPeachyx0x wrote:I do belive in that first Picture of Angel there, She has the Same Wig as Jordy =p lol they could almost be Sd and MSD Twins! Was Pandora there on the other forum post? I don't remember seeing her =0 You Totally needs to go take more pictures<3333 I love seeing your dollie family!<3

Lol they totally could be!! I think Angel's wig is from Angel Region (or whatever they go by now)

I don't have many pictures of Pandora, she used to have a different name, Geist. I was originally going to name her Pandora, but then my cousin suggested that I name her Geist after my 2ndLife character... but it didn't fit so she's Pandora again.

I actually have to add a member back on, but I wanna wait til I get some better pictures of him. No one bought my Mo after months, so I thought I'd just hold on to him and see if I can't "bond" better.

Or maybe like distant relatives- Jordy likes to parade as a victorian era lady as of late ^^; lol!

I think I like Pandora better, It suits her =3
Im sorry about your Mo =( He's so cute! I dont know why he hasn't sold!
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Yeah, I like Pandora better too. It sounds more lady-like and she is definitely a lady! Lol.

Jordy is too cute. I wish we lived closer to each other, so we could get an Angel and Jordy photoshoot! XD

I'm soooo in debt! I'm looking for a job, but until then I have to sell some dolls. ;_; I REALLY don't want to sell Carmen and Levi, but I need the money.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries