Go to footer

Terence: Fantasy setting

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Terence: Fantasy setting

Postby silverbeam » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 am

name: Terence

Bio: (fantasy setting)

This fantasy world is at a constant war between the voracious dark and demons, and the humans and creatures of light. In order to keep the kingdom safe and protected, there is a system of traveling mages. All those with magical talent must serve the kingdom and are conscripted as soon as they are found. Their lives are filled with danger and duty, and they must serve wether they like it or not, under strict rules. Mages are in teams of two, because magic is not as simple anymore. the magical energies in the world must first be tamed and transmuted. Fortunately there are people who are born with this talent, just as randomly as those born with mage powers. They too are hunted and sought out, and are even more rare and valuable then mages. To find a decent “holder” is often difficult. they need to be able to hold a vast amount of magic and transmute the power quickly to be of any use. So it was that some users and mages hide their ability from the government, for it is almost like slavery when one is discovered.

Terence was a powerful holder, he had been able to hide his power for years, happily living with his large merchant family. That was untill another hidden mage discovered his ability and forces him to work with him. Although both are in hiding.

Meanwhile leader of the Demons, has been searching. a soothsayer had told him if he found a specially powerful holder, he would be able to succeed total victory and all his desires would come to pass.
silverbeam

Re: Terence: Fantasy setting

Postby Anneke » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 am

Oh that's a fantastic bio O_O Are you writing all of this out in a novel? It sounds like a ton of thought has gone into him. It's inspiring to keep working on my own book!
At Home: Abernathy (VW Odette); Deathbunnie (Soom Cuprit); Lunarflare (Soom Cuprit MD); Onyxia (Soom Heliot girl); Salandria (RS Mei); Tinker Bell (Luts Ani); Zorro (CD Wong)
Waiting: Zoe Bell (WoT Violet)
Anneke
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Terence: Fantasy setting

Postby silverbeam » Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I should, I may do a comic in a stylized cartoon way for fun, I'm not sure.... I've been wanting to do some comics, but I need someone who is good at story board layout and helping me with story filler etc. I have so many that needs life. :D And more characters that I need dolls for. :D
silverbeam

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries