Go to footer

Mandy's Dollies

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Mandy's Dollies

Postby MissMandyLynne » Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 am

okay so heres the family - i dont have them all finished and more keep getting added but this is who we have so far - hope you like them ^_^

Annabelle (Holly)
Annabelle is the level headed one in the group so everybody else calls her *mom*. She is in college to be an art major. Her and Ricky have been together since their freshmen year of High School.

April (Principissa)
April is known as a princess. She is an only child and loves it. She gets whatever it is she wants, so when she said she wanted to move out she got the best apartment in town, (apartment? yeah right looks more like a mini castle). Although when she met Brian she starts to realize that life isnt all about what you have. Its about what you need.

Rei Ayanami & Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka is designated as the Second Child of the Evangelion Project and pilots the Evangelion Unit 02. Rei is the First Child and pilot of the Evangelion Unit 00.

Zuora
Zuora is Nicks twin sister even though they dont look alot alike. She is very much like Tanja and doesnt seem to let things bother her.

Fawn (China China)
Fawn is the free spirit of the group. I mean she kind of has to be seeing as shes a fairy. She likes the odd so Eike cought her fancy right away.

Arietta
Arietta is Tanja's little sister. She wants things to be just as they are so she doesnt try to change to many people. Except for Hash, she want him to loosen up a lil and take her on a real date. His drill meet doesnt count.

Orihime (Pullip Clone) - picture to come
Orihime a character in the anime and manga series Bleach. She is a classmate and friend of Ichigo Kurosaki. Like many other friends of Ichigo, she quickly develops spiritual powers of her own after Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper. Orihime soon learns about Ichigo's duties as a Soul Reaper and decides to accompany him when he goes to Soul Society to save Rukia Kuchiki.

Venus - needs a new name
Venus is just an all out girly girl, weird as there are none others in my family. Wolf cought her eye right away and shes in love.

Jack Skellington (Cornice)
Jack is the pumpkin king

Wolf
Wolf is kind of a loner in the group seeing as hes an only child. Wich might be why Tanja and him are incepratble.

Ricky (Cavalie)
Ricky has been with Annabelle since their freshmen year of High School. Seeing as he is the oldest he acts as the *dad* in the family.

HasH
Hash is very interested in art and one day wishes to be an art teacher. He met Arietta one day when he was at a school dance for his ROTC class and was quite taken by her.

Eike (Trunk)
Eike is trying to find the cause of his death, but untill that happens hes been quite happy getting to know Fawn (from the game Shadow of Destniy)

Nick (Wolf)
Nick is a goth boy which is kind of like his twin, Zuora.

Ulquiorra (Vispo)
Ulquiorra Schiffer is the Cuarto Espada, signified by the "4" tattooed to his chest. As the Espada representing emptiness, he has a largely stoic appearance and rarely even changes his expression. This lack of feeling explains his inability to comprehend the meaning of "heart" and supports his firm belief that what his eye cannot see does not exist. Bent on completing tasks set to him by Sōsuke Aizen, Ulquiorra has no qualms about attacking his own allies if they impede his intent and deems anyone he finds not to be of particular interest to be "trash," and therefore expendable.

Brian - (Serpent)
Brian is the military brat. Growing up he never spent more then 2 months in the same place. Once he hit 17 he moved out on his own and hasnt moved since. He met April when he was first moving in and feel head over heels. He just needs to teach her that the world doesnt revolve around her.

Demein (Arashi)

Trunk & Linden

Vispo

Fai

Happy Birthday Namu 1 - picture to come

Happy Birthday namu 2 - pictue to come

Oriana (MPC)
Oriana is the outcast of the entire group. She likes to stand out so she always matches and she makes sure to always wear her horns and never goes anyhere without her voodoo doll. And even though she is the outcast Aria just happens to be her best friend.

Aria (Tezca)
Aria has a mind of her own. She is always dressed in gothic lolita, and is always ready to go out and have some fun. She gets along quite well the other Dals even though there is a definite height different.

Barley (Jolie)
Barley is a strange little girl. Shes part cat so she fits in really well with the rest of the Dals even though she cant stop eating catnip.

Jimmy

Hestia and Izora

Mer-Family

Adam (Lead) - Eve (Nomado)

Sephalia (Tweety) - Nerissa (Paulia)
ImageImage

Mersus (Fai)

Troy (Isul) - pictures to come
Adam and Eve have been together for as long as they have known eachother - they have 3 daughters, Mini Nimuu, Mini Nimee, Mini Nimaa ~ Sephalia is Eve's little sister. She helps Eve out with the kids alot, even though her ideal wish is to start a mer-family of her own ~ Mersus is Adams best friend - he lives in the coral reef next to them - his younger brother, Troy, happens to have the biggest crush on Sephalia but hes to shy to ever tell her, even though Nerissa, his younger sister, is Sephalias best friend.

Lacey (Jaldet)

Ariel (Craziia)
ImageImage
Ariel is the youngest of seven daughters of King Triton.

Mini Mermaids - names and pictures to come
(Mini Mercu, Mini Pisces, Mini Swan, & Mini Aquarious)
ImageImage
Adam and Eve's kids

Mini Froggy

Mini Cheshire

Mini Paja

Mini Rudolph

Mini Aggonya

Mini Moon

Mini Leprotto

Mini Calfy

Mini Panda

Mini Jouet

Mini Tiger

Mini Lion

Mini Dusk

Mini Dawn

Mini Rooster

Mini Dog - picture to come

Mini Cat - picture to come

Mini Mouse - (no pun intended)

Mini Donkey

Mini Hippoo - picture to come

Mini PenPen - picture to come

Mini Raccoon

Mini Puki - picture to come

Mini Fox

Mini Ivy

Mini Violette

Mini Vermillion - picture to come

Mini Lava - picture to come

Mini Marigold - picture to come

Mini Scilla - picture to come

Parsnip

Cissy & Missy

Milky
ImageImage

Onyx - picture to come

more dolls to come ^_^
Last edited by MissMandyLynne on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
MissMandyLynne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Mandy's Dollies

Postby Evelien » Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

Oooooh did I just spot a Little Pullip Hybrid I haven't seen before?? ^^

Nice collection! I love the Ariel, I've seen her before, was it on DS or elsewhere..? Also, I want your Little Cheshire cat and Dormouse heehee ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby MissMandyLynne » Thu May 26, 2011 12:58 pm

now which mini hybrid are we talking about ^_^
MissMandyLynne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu May 26, 2011 4:15 pm

So many pretty Pullips! <3
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu May 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Wow oh wow!!Pullip heaven!

What type of bodies do Mini Ivy and Mini Violette have?
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm

MissMandyLynne wrote:now which mini hybrid are we talking about ^_^

Oh haha! I thought Milky was the only one, I must have overlooked some?
My Flickr group for LP hybrids:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1703583@N22/
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby MissMandyLynne » Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:What type of bodies do Mini Ivy and Mini Violette have?

Mini Ivy is on a Microwomans body - as for Violette im not sure - i got it from a friend who had one on his mini - i have 2 other mini jointed bodies but they need clothing and neck pegs in order to fit on my girls ^_^
MissMandyLynne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby MissMandyLynne » Thu May 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Evelien wrote:
MissMandyLynne wrote:now which mini hybrid are we talking about ^_^

Oh haha! I thought Milky was the only one, I must have overlooked some?
My Flickr group for LP hybrids:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1703583@N22/

lol - oh i thought you noticed Ivy and Violette were different ^_^ - but yeah Milky isnt exactly a mini anymore
MissMandyLynne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby landwhale » Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 pm

lol...Pullip overload....I can't keep the names and relationships straight. I really like the minis. so cute.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu May 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Thank you MissMandyLynne! Also You have a Hestia!? I have one too. :D
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries