Go to footer

Seperate families one household

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Seperate families one household

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 am

Here's my doll family. It's still growing at that.

Name: Haruka Hazama
Birthday: December Six. (Also the day she arrived home from the Jspot.)
Likes: Anime self: Sweets, ramen, playing with her siblings. Being a vigilante. Bothering her dad. Going shopping with her siblings, dressing Riven like a little girl. Doll self: A bit bratty, usually is the peace-keeper amongst the rest. Likes poking Holly and bothering Ghoulia.
Fears: Gorilla's, sharks, her dad on a bad day. her arch enemy Yami no Hime.
Alias: *points at Username*
Siblings: Riven (adopted younger brother) Haruhi (Little sister) Satsuki (evil twin sister)

Name: Riven Hazama
Hair color: Green/red/blue
Eye color: Kitten blue.
Likes: Skate, boarding, ramune, chocolate cake. Soda pop, basically anything sugary. Playing violent video games and hanging on the paper star in my room. Secretly likes dressing like a girl.
Dislikes: Being dressed like a girl despite secretly liking it he hates it when Haruka forces him to dress in her old clothes.
Fears: Zombies (excluding Ghoulia), Stigma, GUILT, Rosalia (All diseases from Trauma Center. The boy's played too many video games.) Being abducted by aliens.
Alias: N/A
Sibilings: Haruka, (older adopted sister) Haruhi (Little adopted sister) Satsuki (has not met her yet.)

Name: Holly Simmons
Anime selfs appearence: Brown dress in picture, ginger hair and blue eyes.
Likes: Ciel, sweet things, Ciel, playing in the garden on breaks, making bets with the other servants. Zombies
Dislikes: Sebastian, being bored, Sebastian, being punished, Sebastian.
History: Holly was originally an OC for Kuroshitsuji in a roleplay and well when I saw her at the flea market she just popped into my head. After that well Haruka's taken to bugging her since then.

Not yet seen:

Name: Haruhi Hazama
Hair color: Light brown.
Eye color: Pale violet.
Dislikes: Riven getting his body first.
Doll type: Obitsu 11 cm.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Seperate families one household

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Mon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Name: Sanya (Human name: Alyssa)
Eye color: Unknown
Hair color: Typically will change color between seasons but due to circumstances she's been stuck at black hair for awhile now.
Personality: A chatterbox, can be snarky, bratty when she wants to but when she's in the mood be prepared to get glomped and have this little elf not let go. She hates being confined and despises her short stature.
Likes: Colors, wearing ripped jeans, fingerless gloves, chocolate, cake. Most human foods her absolute favorite being barbeque wings and sushi. Casting spells. Hunting with her bow and arrow.

Dislikes: Being short, 'stupid' humans (or rather as she see's fit). Trolls (not the internet kind, the kind that live under bridges), bratty children, being unable to be as she should as she claims. When cake is not availible, she will throw a small fit. Despises not being able to explore the world as she see's fit.

Bio: She grew up in a plane where human's were only a legend, dragons and enchanted forests, unicorns, all creatures of legend lived. Sanya had a small family growing up learning to hunt and cast spells to prepare her for the day when she too would be on her own. It wasn't until she was fifteen that she found an odd pool of water and after being thirsty decided to take a drink....

That was a mistake when she leaned forward to dip her head into the water it began to swirl around faster and faster. Sanya tried to pull back but the young elf slipped on the muddy bank and fell arrows and all into the whirlpool. She passed out after believing she had drowned.

Instead she awoke in a room much too big for anyone of her kind. She stood up only to find herself at 43 cm's in height alone and unsure where she was.

Until the human and as she later refers to as 'the permanant pain in my behind' she learns that she was found on the ground just outside the human girl's home and is offered a place to stay.

Sanya only holds an arrow to the girl's face and warns her she's dead if she sells her to some crazy witch doctor.

A deal is made and she can stay as long as it takes to get her home.

But she's finding herself liking the human world the more she explore's it.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries