Go to footer

The Ethereal Dollhouse *Updated 4/22*

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The Ethereal Dollhouse *Updated 4/22*

Postby Linteia » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 am

Vivi (Obitsu 27cm with pixie head)

Vivi is short for Beibhinn (pronounced Bayvin) which was sometimes converted to Vivian in English speaking languages; hence Vivi.

Kailey (Moxie Teenz Tristen)

Kailey is very...odd. She's pretty mellow and relaxed, but she likes some of the weirdest things. She's very...eclectic when it comes to style and we have quite the few battles over the things she wants to wear. (Like the pink "wig" in the group photo.) She's Vivi's favorite target for bullying, but she kind of enjoys it and can get very snarky and sarcastic in reply. She's a constant work in progress though, and I doubt she'll ever really be "finished".

Aisling (Bobobie Ariel)

Aisling is becoming your typical teen: rebellious, insecure, and trying to find herself. She's grown a lot since I first got her, and she's no longer unsure about the modern world, but despite being with me the longest she is the one who is least confident in who she is. Thus is the angst of a teenager.

Cailean (BBB Weylin)

Despite his ruggedly handsome P.I. vibe, he's got a soft spot for Monica and is a gentle soul. He's quiet, but self-assured, and doesn't open up very much to any one.

The Three (Barbies)

These girls do have names, but I've forgotten what they are (one of them is named Stacy I think, but I'm not sure which). The two on the outsides are both from my mother when she was a little girl and both have broken heads, though the girl on the right can manage to keep her head on properly while Ms. Ballerina Barbie usually has hers in her lap like so. Think of all those little old lady sisters in the movies like Arsenic and Old Lace and that's pretty much these three. They're absolutely inseparable, live entirely in their own little reality and I usually have no idea what they're going on about.

"Breanni" (4Ever Best Friends Breanni)

[unnamed] (DZ Yuz)

My little mama's boy, very loosely based off of my real life son. He's a spunky, kind-hearted kid, and he has taken it on himself to look after Lanai. He also loves D&D and hanging out with the girls.

Monica "Moné" (AE Peppermint)

No back story, just a sweet little girl who managed to find her way home to me. She likes to watch me work and loves to read and play in the full sized world. She's very curious and full of that vibrancy only children have, but a little shy.

Genesis (AF Alice)

Character story: Sixteen, she is a classmate of Kiro and Himin who resembles the person they've been searching for.

Off set: she's got a bit of a crush on my DZ Yuz, but she won't admit it, enjoys fashion, not so secretly proud of the fact she's skinnier than Aisling, and enjoys hanging out with the other MSDs.

Lanai (AE Baby Mermaid Cordelia)

And a group shot

All of my little ones now have their own place to talk. Visit their blog if you want to hear more. ;)
Last edited by Linteia on Sat May 23, 2015 1:48 am, edited 19 times in total.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The Scary Door

Postby Evelien » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 am

Haha I love your stories with them! And the half a face and the head in the Barbie's lap... :lol: You have a cute family ;)
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: The Scary Door

Postby Linteia » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks :) They're a unique bunch. Sometimes it's a wonder they can all survive in the same room, let alone the same cardboard couch, lol. One of these days I'll get around to finishing them and getting more stories with them.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The Scary Door *Updated 1/5*

Postby Linteia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Updated with new dollieh and names.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The Ethereal Dollhouse*Updated 4/9*

Postby Linteia » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Updated with new dolls.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs