Go to footer

The House

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The House

Postby Pleasesaveheart » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am

The tenants of the Save House were asked to fill out a survey, which in turn caused them all to whine and groan, so until they calm down there will be few pictures. For now. And also these were not checked over after being turned in so the information may be falsified.

Name: Julian
Sex: I’d put YES PLEASE, but then again I’m not a frat boy. Male.
Race: Homosapian. I think that’s how you spell it. I’m white too, and I’m also Dutch…and German…I’m putting that out there…
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Orientation: I’m not straight…but I’m not gay…I don’t know what I am. So I’m confused.
Favorite things: I love a ton of things. But meeting new people and having a good day is a couple of them. Also my baby sister Magpie. And Romeo. I basically like people…
Least Favorite things: I think I should keep that to myself.
Reason for living at House: I’m dying of Cirrhosis. I’m living here because I want a place to stay that’s nice and warm and comfortable. I don’t want to deal with hospice, or my parents. I’m waiting for a liver transplant. And hopefully one will come, and I know one will. Plus everyone is super nice here and I can relax and just be okay!
Additional Comments: I feel short. Can Miyuki go back into the medical ward and get shrunk? I mean…I’m the only man that has hit puberty here and I feel like a freaking tator tot compared that Amazon woman.

<N/A picture>
Name: Miyuki
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Eye Color: Bluish
Hair Color: Black!
Orientation: I’m straighter than a nail. J
Favorite things: I love puzzles…and Kyoko and Yukino, my bestest friends! I love pastel colors, and sitting watching the sun and the little ones here. I also like the Tour de France. Its so fun!
Least Favorite things: How tall I am, and how much Julian whines about it.
Reason for living at House: I got injured, and still am, so I’m living here for time being.
Additional Comments: If I could get more clothes and such that’d be great. Also a bed for myself? And a free pass for both my friends? Oh maybe more cake, with strawberries and whip cream. That sounds yummy right now. Oh and make up! No…a better wig! No…um…SHOES! Yes shoes!~ <3

Name: Marie
Sex: FE-male
Race: I’m an albino human being, c:
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blanco.
Orientation: I’m straight.
Favorite things: I love bright colors and poofy clothes. And being rich. But unfortunately that hag that hangs around us is poorer than a mouse (HEY!)
Least Favorite things: Sharing. I hate sharing. My stuff is my stuff. Not Miyuki or Julian’s. Aiden can use it though. And being called a brat. I’M NOT A BRAT >< I’m extremely OCD. Leave me alone.
Reason for living at House: I like this place. And the girl who takes care of us. She lets me sleep in the big a$$ bed. Yeah I’m that awesome.
Additional Comments: I want a good bath. Soon. With duckies and all that. And no more dolls. I mean Miyuki is demanding enough isn't she? And Julian, he's the king of demands. I want no more demanding dolls! Give me all your attention!

Name: Aiden! :3
Sex: Mail.
Race: Hooman
Eye Color: Bluh
Hair Color: I has nuhn.
Orientation: Wha?
Favorite things: I like evewything! An' Miyuwi!
Least Favorite things: I dun like losin' teef.
Reason for living at House: Nawci [Marie] is me sissy.
Additional Comments: I wuv yew. An' Nawci says I look bawd in me pictur...):
Pleasesaveheart
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries