Go to footer

Lamia's Universe - PICS ADDED 9/3

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Lamia's Universe - PICS ADDED 9/3

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 am

Here we have Clover (Hujoo Suve), a sweet little fairy who has evil streak due to a distant demon ancestor. Has a twin named Rune who is a demon.

Cassiel (27cm Obitsu soft bust small bust with Haruka head) and Luis (27cm Obitsu regular male), who are the main characters from the Outcast Season book series by Rachel Caine. [Rachel Caine is goddess among authors, and is a master of the truly unpredictable plot twist. Just FYI.]

As character based dolliehs, these two are special to me in a different way than my other dolls.

Prizm (27cm Obitsu/Volks hybrid female) is a sassy young miss who has a jewel for her left eye, loves bright colors, steals the other girls' clothes, and was the first of my dolliehs to call me Mom instead of "the snake monster lady". Ran away from the circus 3 years ago with her baby sister, Alex.

Alex. My Bitty Bitsu baby with a Cardcaptor Sakura head. She spends most of her time clinging to her sister, Prizm. Her favorite color is yellow. She likes ponies, and is sort-of friends with Clover.

Marika. (27cm clear Obitsu female) A ghost bound to the mortal world by the curse contained in her rune-sealed eye. Was a priestess in her former life. Tends to speak formally and use archaic terms. Loves peace and quiet.

Lothaire, the Enemy of Old. (Obitsu slim male) An evil, self-serving vampire from the Immortals After Dark paranormal romance novel series by Kresley Cole.

Tachorel, the demon who killed Marika. (23cm Obitsu boy) Goes by Tacky. Normally he's a sweet and playful child. And he's very sorry about what happened to Marika. That curse was meant for someone else!

Mia Fey, from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney video games. (27cm Volks Excellent Base D with Barbie Basics head)

Rosiel, aka the Inorganic Angel aka Deranged Angel Rosiel, from Angel Sanctuary. (Obitsu slim male with Apple B head) I knew he would be high-maintenance before I decided to add him to the family... Apparently he needs lots of "man-cuddles" and is waiting impatiently for Katan to arrive.

(I don't seem to have a decent solo shot of him after his faceup with his head and body together... he does have a faceup...)

Gear (Hujoo Wings) He's an android. So far his personality seems to lean toward "curious about how living things function".

Jariko (Obitsu slim male. Faceup by CloakedSchemer.), Tacky's older brother. Has a complicated relationship with Marika.

Nova (Obitsu 27cm female with Monster High Create-a-Monster Skeleton head). Is apparently a Grinning Reaper. (as opposed to a Grim Reaper) Prefers pants, although most of my girls wear skirts.

Gwendolyn (Monster High Create a Monster Werewolf). A dragon girl. Romantically entangled with Scapula.

Li-Aura (11cm Obitsu) She is a witch. Clover's best friend.

Devon (Barbie Fashionistas Ryan). Apparently he ran away from the circus recently, in order to be with Prizm.

Hobo Phoenix (Obitsu slim male with Ares head) Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney games, Apollo Justice era version.

Ataraxia. (Monster High Create-a-Monster dragon head on Mattel Spectra body) Apparently her name is Greek for "tranquility". >_< I call her Atara-chan for short. She's a dragon girl and self-proclaimed ruler of the universe.

~and~

Dragomir. (Barbie Basics Ken head on Tom Comet body) Dragon-dude who is Ataraxia's protector and consort.

Viscera. (Monster High Skull Shores Lagoona) A lovely sea-dragon girl. >_> I named her Viscera because I think it's funny to have a cute girl with a cool-sounding name that actually means something kind of gross. ("viscera" is a term for internal organs, LOL.)

Nïx (25cm Obitsu with Pixy head) Another character from the Immortals After Dark series. doll-Nïx and doll-Lothaire are a couple, although they are officially not paired together in the series. (A lot of fans were rooting for the two of them to get together before Lothaire's book came out...)

Clara. (Monster High Skull Shores Frankie) Likes to wear long skirts. Is Viscera's girlfriend. I tried to name her Sclera, but she was having none of that. (sclera = white of the eye)

Klover. (11cm Obitsu with Little Dal Neiryo head) A mimic-beast who has chosen to copy Clover's personality, for some odd reason. We spell her name with a "k" to eliminate confusion... although it sounds the same when you say them out loud...

Shard, Devourer of Lost Souls. (Angel of Dream Chi) He is a demon and Clover's older brother. He has a twin named Hole who is a fairy.

Franziska von Karma (Obitsu 27cm regular female with nano-Gretel head). Another character from the Ace Attorney games. Tends to over-use the word "fool" and whip people when she is angry.

Kukato. (Obitsu slim male. faceup and rooted hair by Vetinari) He is a darkness elemental.

Katan. (Obitsu slim male) from Angel Sanctuary.

Scapula. (MH CAM Vampire girl/vampire boy legs/dragon wings) A dragon-girl who is romantically entangled with Gwendolyn.

Metatron. (Hujoo Ted) from Angel Sanctuary. Has been adopted by Rosiel and Katan.

Reno & Rude from FFVII (both are Volks Boyfriend) Wheeeeee, our favorite Turks are now inhabiting The Alternate Universe That Is Lamia's Room. Faceups, outfits, etc. by the lovely Siead.

Xerxes (Flavas Liam, repainted by Pandor) and Pathos (MH CAM Gargoyle)

Cobalt. (chocolate Hujoo Berry) Mama's little psycho. ^__^

Sabine. (Obitsu head on Volks Beauty body). Another character from Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series, she is a sorceress known as the "Queen of Illusions" because she has the highest mastery over that particular kind of magic. [her faceup and outfit are still in-progress!]

Crowne Kayne, aka Crow. (Hujoo Sara) She is the princess of Hell, and is Shard's childhood friend. Has a very Goth fashion sense.

Venias. (Obitsu slim male/beanie buddy Slither hybrid) Venias is a demigod of darkness.

[I did not name him that way in an attempt to have his name sound like Trethowan's Vargas. >_> He had an equal chance of being named Facias, but in the end I decided I liked Venias better... >_< yes, his naming came about as a result of a "One-Winged Angel" overdose.]

Hyska. (MH CAM Vampire boy/beanie baby Hissy hybrid) He is a demigod of darkness and the younger brother of Venias. >_> He frequently gets sunburned, which is why he's pink all the time.

Soren. (Volks Dollfie Plus tan) A human who was granted immortality, mother of Venias and Hyska.

Sharky [temp name] (MH CAM Sea Monster) I am going to turn her into a Sharkgirl.

Vidalia. (MH CAM Skeleton with Disney Fairies Vidia head) No personality popping out yet.

Ainsel. (21cm Obitsu with Volks head) from Fairy Cube by Kaori Yuki. Ainsel is an adorable yet temperamental fairy who anxiously awaiting the arrival of her beloved Kaito.

Spectra. (MH Spectra) Unlike most of the MH dolls, I really liked her name, so I kept it. ^__^

Kierka (MH CAM Witch) Another dragon girl. Romantically entangled with Spectra.

Talus. (MH Jackson) Werepanther. Likes to cuddle the pets, since he doesn't have a significant other.

[no pic yet]

??? (Obitsu 21cm boy) work in progress...

Max (23cm Obitsu boy)

??? (My Scene boy) I have no idea...

I also have an extensive Sailor Moon collection and a few other anime dolls who have yet to be photographed ^__^; Most of them are packed up in boxes right now.
Last edited by Lamia of the Dark on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:48 am, edited 39 times in total.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Lamia's doll family

Postby paladinari » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 am

Awwwa! What cute dolliehs ^.^

I love Clover's expression. So "innocent". Kinda of what, "Uh... uh... no, YOU ate the cookies!" ^.^*

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 am

Cookies and fairies. Fear them. XD
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

paladinari wrote:Awwwa! What cute dolliehs ^.^

I love Clover's expression. So "innocent". Kinda of what, "Uh... uh... no, YOU ate the cookies!" ^.^*

lolololol, Clover is a forest fairy. She eats mushrooms:

I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 pm

I'll add Scythe's profile and a new picture of Alex once their new heads get here... should be sometime next week.
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Princess_Sarah_Em » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 am

I love lil Clover, such a cutie.
My Doll Leaves Kiki, Natsume

"Forget them. Forget them all. Come with me where we never, never have to worry about grown up things again."
Princess_Sarah_Em
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Lamia of the Dark wrote:I'll add Scythe's profile and a new picture of Alex once their new heads get here... should be sometime next week.

Just kidding. "Scythe" is going to be re-homed to my friend, and Alex's new head did not work out. She has the Cardcaptor Sakura head again and is going to keep that one.

New floating head:

^ this was supposed to be Alex's new head, but it looks wrong on the Bitty Bitsu body, so I just painted whatever felt right... and this is what popped up. Her name is Marika and she's a ghost girl with a cursed eye. She'll be going on a clear Obitsu body.
Lamia of the Dark

Postby chiyoyama » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

wow awesome dolls!!!! I love the ghost concept! very cool!!! ^^
"I reject your reality and substitute my own"-Adam from Mythbusters
SPOON!!! what? Its' a good battle cry!
at home: Emily (delilah Noir) Arashi-Image Haiyang Shirin Image
Cleo-Hujoo Freya(dark gray)
chiyoyama
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Family portrait:

I told everyone to stand in a line, face the camera, and smile..... you can see how well that worked out. :|
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Updated with Marika's profile, and some new info on the other girls.

Marika has confirmed that there is definitely a demon somewhere in Clover's bloodline. :shock:
Lamia of the Dark

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries