Go to footer

I Love My beautiful BJD family(ies) (Large pics)

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

I Love My beautiful BJD family(ies) (Large pics)

Postby repulsive333 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 am

My 8 Lovelies.

Name: Galatea May Serene
Race: Faun
Mold: Soom Amber
About: She is the beginning of existence. She was before all else. She created life/love/matter. Galatea and her lover created time, Therefore creating sustainable and liveable existence. When it comes to beings, she first created the protector. Then she created magic, the good and the bad. You cannot have good balance in the world without the good and the evil together, living simultaneously. Then she created the gods of land, water and air. They take care of the necessary and the fun. They live for their element and nothing more. Then she created emotion. There are only basic emotions at this point. Love, Fear, and Mental anguish. Love was lost as a tragedy of war... but because love once was and is remembered, she will live forever on. Fear and Mental anguish remain, but with love in their hearts.

Name: Olivia Lynn Bassett
Race: Elf
Mold: 65cm Impldoll Christopher
About: She is the protector of time/life. She is Galatea's first creation, she protects everything that is created.

Name: Zenithria Sage Ashura
Race: Light Witch
Mold: 60cm B&G Doll Natalia
About: The positive side of magic. She creates all light/positive energy and magic that exists in the world. All the things that flow and move in a manner of great glory or ease you probably have her to blame.

Name: Ophelia Rose Gable
Race: Dark Witch
Mold: 60cm Angel of Dream Zi Yuan
About: The negative side of magic. She creates all dark/negative energy and magic that exists in the world. She creates things that may be chaotic or disorderly. But she understands that there is a positive and negative side of everything in the universe and therefore lives along side her sister.
Love was created first... Then Fear... Then Mental anguish.
Love was then lost to a great tragedy.

Name: Schie
Race: Goddess of Fear
Mold: 45cm Angel of dream Ya Zhi
About: Schie is the goddess of fear. She was created after love was lost. Fear in never having love again, fear in the loss. Fear in self. But when she finally awoke, she proclaimed that she had not lost love... That love was indeed in her heart and therefore would live on forever...

Name: Austere
Race: Goddess of Mental Anguish
Mold: 45cm Angel of dream Qing
About: She is the last goddess to be created. She was created to show that even though things may be tough along the road, that one should never forget that love will always be with you.

Family 2-
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mortality Ann Shadow
Age: Depends on if you are talking years as a zombie, or years in general....
Race: Zombie
Mold: Elfdoll Sooah Head and Volks SD10 Body
About: She is my creation. I turned her into a zombie in 2010. I took a dremel to her and made the ribs/collarbone/sunken cheeks/big eyes...
She is a beautiful creature, whom unlike most zombies doesn't eat any humans unless they deserve it. She is a vigilante of sorts. She loves her family and all her other dollie friends... She accidentally bites when she gets too excited.... hehehe

((NOT PICTURED))
Name: 300-9-70
Race: Robot
Mold: Impldoll Heloise Robot
About: She was created in the laboratory by scientists. She is the first robot to ever feel. But she barely understands how to. She has the right chip, but it malfunctions a lot and she tells random things that she loves them.
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries