Go to footer

Catshem's dolliehs *Updated 6/4

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Catshem's dolliehs *Updated 6/4

Postby catshem » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Talulah
Hujoo Dana
Mother Goddess
In the dollieh world: rare that she ever shows herself to the people. Gave birth the the gods and goddesses that "rule" Lorelei and pretty much left them to run the planet. It's predicted that if she ever comes back to the world it's to judge how well her children have done in taking care of the planet she gave them. In the house: She's very sweet and soft spoken, but has a booming yell if you cross her. Helps keep the trouble makers in line. Prefers to not have others bowing to her and calling her "My Lady", it embarrasses her. Mizuki struggles to remember this.

Mizuki Angelcry
27cm Obitsu Normal skin with pixy head, brown eyes
Half elf
Seer
Wife of King Gabriel of Dark Angels
Kind and confident. Stern but fair. Mizuki manages to command respect from all by just being herself. After her long journeys, she figures she no longer needs to prove herself to anyone. God or not. Can't technically claim the title of Queen as she's not a Dark Angel herself. But, the people love and accept her all the same.

Gabriel, King of Dark Angels
Jude Deveraux Collection Ken doll from 'The Raider', repurposed into Gabriel
Dark Angel
A kind and just ruler. A strong sense of loyalty and honor. Gets stupid with Luc over silly man things, aka Testosterone stand offs.

Jess
Jude Deveraux Collection Barbie from 'The Raider'
Human
Love interest of Luc, technical ex of Gabriel (if you want to count his life before becoming Gabriel)
Kinda pissed at Mizuki for "stealing" her man, even though the guy doesn't even remember that life since I "repurposed" him. She did get over it when I brought in more Barbies to the house. And then Luc got a body and started showering her with attention, now she gives not one care for the past.

Luc
Twilight Edward head on a Volks Neo-Guy body
Race is debated as he comes from an area that was thought to be buried and locked away by the gods. Is he human? We have no idea.
Mizuki found him mostly dead during her travels and nursed him back to life. Even she has no idea who or what he is, and she's a seer! Luc's indebted to her for the rest of his natural life. Likes to antagonize Gabriel.

Rue
21cm Obitsu White Skin
Dark Angel (though she as being called a Demon Fairy, she can't figure out why though)
Betrothed to Blade
Rue came into this house with the intention of selling her, and then Mizuki practically adopted her on me. And she's just so damn loveable I dropped the plans. The betrothal came when Gabriel's Army Captain introduced her to him with the intention, at first, of having her be a shadow to Blade. Protecting him from dangers he hasn't yet seen. Gabriel and the Captain then intoiced the kids becoming quite fond of each other, and Gabriel approached Mizuki about the situation. Mizuki predicted them to be strong rulers for when Gabriel passed on, doing nothing but good things in the name of the people. So the betrothal was set. Rue is head strong and loves practical jokes.

[pic coming soon]
Blade, Prince of Dark Angels
23cm Obitsu Normal Skin (is the plan anyway)
Half Dark Angel, and Half...uh...half elf (what?)
Son of Gabriel and Mizuki
Betrothed to Rue
A hard working boy whose always ready to learn how to run the country after his father gives up the crown for him. Fights fiercely. Sorta attached to Mizuki's hip (but he has legit reasons for that). Privy to mood changes.

Xalez
27cm Obitsu White Skin
Vampire
Saved by Mizuki from her torturing captives. Though, she hasn't fully been the same since, having needed Mizuki to quell her memories at times. Suffered for centuries in torment, being used like a wild beast. Forced to devour innocent victims. Treats Mizuki like she's a mercy angel from heaven, and serves her loyally, without question. Wields chain axes. Has she ever hurt herself on them? I don't know. She never talks about that. Does she feed on the others? No. Things were worked out to keep her from ever having to rely on blood again. It's a secret. I apologize, I can't share it.

Persea
27cm Volks
Human
Of Latin background. Very shy, and gets easily frightened. Usually up to the others to protect and calm her. Likes to sing and write songs.

Caleb
27cm Obitsu slim male
Vampire
Like Xalez, he was captured and tormented until the day they were turned. Caleb escaped before Xalez got to though. There was a long while he self-hate and trying to kill himself before he finally started to do something with his life. He figured, being a vampire could be more benefit than curse if he used his powers right; to help people (even if they were terrified of him). It wasn't until he met Mizuki did he really find a purpose in life.
Last edited by catshem on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Catshem's dolliehs

Postby Jobee » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Cute, and I like that most of them have stories winding them together.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Catshem's dolliehs *Updated 6/4

Postby MelodyT » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:20 pm

I enjoyed reading your stories. I'm so pleased I'm not the only one who likes to give each of my 'children' their own story... ;) Though, in truth, mine are not QUITE so exotic :)
Many say that adults shouldn't play with dolls... then let me be a child at heart forever more!
MelodyT
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries