Go to footer

Suni's growing family

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Suni's growing family

Postby SuniMoon » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Warning, bad photography ahead. xD

Lottie
She was my first doll, she is a normal body, white, obitsu, with a nano-Gretel head.
I've been meaning to re-do her face up, and she's waiting on a new wig.
This wig is sort of a temp wig til then, but her new hair will still be blond and curly.

Lottie is rather quiet... She's not shy, just reserved. But she's probably the most level headed of my dolls.
She chills out in the living room, usually.

This is Esther. Esther is an SB large bust obitsu, but I can't remember what head she has on her shoulders.

Esther is sort of... louder than Lottie. Personality-wise, I mean. She's not the most honest girl either. And she's a bit of a kleptomaniac. And her... errr, endowments? Yeah, they're not real, they're totally enhanced. : P
But she's a sweety. She also looks lovely in formal wear, I'm finding lately that elegant dresses suit her better... As you can see, despite having her for less time, I've figured out more about her than I have Lottie.

Jizabel/Jezabel/Jezabel (however-the-heck-fans-want-to-spell it-bel) Disraeli. Slim male Obitsu. I think it's the seeecond head for the guys. The one with the nice nose I like so much. xD

So, away from the original characters, we have the mentally unstable doctor for Count Cain/Godchild, by Kaori Yuki.
I'm probably going to be overflowing with Kaori Yuki dolliehs soon. Dx

I'm still working on his hair. His hair... It's... evil. But I WILL make it work. A friend of mine will be sewing him a nice little suit and a white coat soon, for now, he's lounging about in a barbie kimono. (He really needs his own yukata, too... And glasses... And a cross...)

He's still very new... I fear for Lottie and Esther. Especially Esther, her eyes remind me of Cain's. I'm sure he'll notice that similarity too... (Honestly, I'm dying to get some shots of him with Esther and Lotties eyes... I also might start looking around for doll sized squishy organs for him to play with...)

Jizabel will be the death of me... That is, until I invite more Godchild characters, and a good chunk of the Angel Sanctuary cast into my home. :?
SuniMoon

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries