Go to footer

Lilreeper's Lil' Family

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Lilreeper's Lil' Family

Postby lilreeper » Fri May 14, 2010 11:16 pm

I figured that since my camera has shown up again I will photospam my old boy and my new boy!
Here we have two of the extremes in sizes, my DollZone Yuu (70CM) and my Customhouse Little Jupiter (39CM?)

The Yuu is Rave Louis Malachi, lead singer for the band Harlot's Last Dance (They sing alternative and hard rock, some punk as well). He is an open bisexual, and is rarely ever seen with the same person in public, even though he is engaged to a young man named Will.

The Jupiter is Rave's son, Aaron Walter Malachi. He was conceived without Rave's knowledge, so they haven't known each other very long. He is 12, though he is short for his age. He is mature for his age, and sees nothing wrong for wearing the clothes for girls, because his father does it on stage. He is often mistaken for a young girl.

HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Lilreeper's Lil' Family

Postby MidoriKurogami » Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

Love love LOOOVE Rave's boots! ^_^
MidoriKurogami

Postby lilreeper » Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks Midori :) They make him so tall XD They must add another three CM to his height, putting him at about 73 CM XD
HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

they are so cute together!love the rocker look!
leopardessmoon

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries