Go to footer

I gots 5star Dolls

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

I gots 5star Dolls

Postby Dollies and Dragons » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 am

So Paladinari and I ordered dolls from 5star Doll back in August. 4 months and some billing confusion later, the dolls finally arrive! We ordered when 5star was doing a special where you could get a free head with your doll and even a free 1/6 scale doll with your order if it was over a certain amount. I chose Aiden, a little demon boy, as the free 1/6th doll because my order made up most of the money.

Here is a little photo documentary of the unboxing.

Lacey: Hmm...I bet it's a toaster this time!
Liddell: Yeah...I'm pretty it's not a toaster...

The 5star box, it was really big!

And apparently everything was in this one box!

This is everything that came in the box. 3 dolls, 2 pairs of eyes, 2 wigs, 2 extra heads, and 2 random pairs of shoes.

This is the MSD I got, it's a 5star Emma who I'm going to turn into a catgirl named Purren.

Purren next to Liddell (Delilah Noir). It's hard to tell from this picture but Purren is about a head taller than Liddell who is about 43cm.

Purren is double jointed!

This is Aiden, I had to get him in red!

Aiden showing off his demonic right arm. That piece slides off so he can have 2 normal arms. He also has a demonic hand that I can't figure out how to get on yet. He also has horns and a tail!

So that's it for now. The last doll belongs to Paladinari so I'll leave it to her to show her off when she comes to pick the doll up. I can't wait to get these guys faceups and make them a part of our rapidly growing army of dolls!
Dollies and Dragons
i see dead dolliehs

Re: I gots 5star Dolls

Postby Evelien » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 am

Congrats!! But, wait, wut?? Three dolls you say?? I only saw two getting unwrapped..!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Dollies and Dragons » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanks. The third is a 1/6 Tong Tong. You see her in the picture with everything laid out on the table. I didn't open her in the photo shoot because she doesn't belong to me.
Dollies and Dragons
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

I did see that pic, I was just wondering what became of her, thanks for explaining, I'm sorry for being so curious ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby EAB » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Purren is a great name, and she is such a pretty doll. I can't wait to see what you do with her.
What are the extra heads like?
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby paladinari » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 am

When we placed the order, I think that we asked for another Emma head and a BiBi head (another 1/6). So far, I've only seen my Tong Tong in a Skype video chat. I'm really excited to see her in person (in two weeks...)!

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby LadyMermaid » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Awww you don't get to see her until D&D Huh...it's the next Dollieh meet-Up! :-)
LadyMermaid
i see dead dolliehs

Postby paladinari » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Actually, Little Ari has decided to be gracious enough to allow Mina to come into the city with me on Sunday (to give the elves some alone time, though Gilan doesn't know that). So maybe if Mina joins me, maybe a couple of the other small ones can tag along too?

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby Lily » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:17 pm

The 5star girl bodies are so beautiful. I can't wait to see her cat-girled. And Aidan is so damn cute!
Lily
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries