Go to footer

Iron Dog's resin army

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Re: Iron Dog's resin army

Postby Daven Murasakii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm loving Vuchel and Vashin also Khale his eyes and wig suit him!
If you can't look hot while being stripped off your clothes and wig then you aren't worth your salt

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Lovely dolls! Now I need to start reading too! Thank you for the links!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby iron_dog » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks. The Twins need new clothes and I need time to make them *sigh*. I'm also really pleased with the way Khale has come together.

Sleet has his new face-up now.

I've also gotten Gunari back from the modder so here he is with his awesome cool dragon feet.

I am currently waiting on 2 dolls. Fei-Lau (DZ Edward) and Ferrous (HZ Roro NuiNui). When they arrive, I'll post them up.
iron_dog
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Daven Murasakii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Super cute pics. I love the dragon feet!
If you can't look hot while being stripped off your clothes and wig then you aren't worth your salt

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Postby iron_dog » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Gunari is a Lume Doll Koit and the feet are Soom Alk/Yrie bird feet that have been modded to fit the Lume knee joint. I had the modder sharpen the claws to get rid of the chubby/cutsie look and had her add another claw and toe to the back of the feet. All mods were done to the Soom parts so if I wanted Gunari to wear his regular human legs, he still can.
iron_dog
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Daven Murasakii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Thats super cool. Tho I don't think I'd get any modifications on my boy, I think they are super

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Postby iron_dog » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:58 pm

When I got my first doll, I never thought I'd get any of them modded. But.... Kys (the red head with the cat ears) had his human ears cut off as he's a catboy and his species only has the one pair of ears. After that, the idea of modding didn't bother me much and I'm still ready to go with Jolen (the blue RS Jun) having the scales he required actually carved into his resin if my alternate plans don't work like I want.

Dak is dyed black, Khale's claw hands are dyed pale blue (which I did) and I'm going to dye Aischylos' hooves and Ryzel's horns charcoal grey. I have vague notions every now and again of getting somebody to put a 3rd eye in a spare AoD Min head that I have (I don't have the proper tools or safety equipment for that), but I never quite get around to it.
iron_dog
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Daven Murasakii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Uhh that sounds cool a third eye

I think that getting them to look like you want them to makes them a part of you

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Postby jemlovecraft » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Ooh, you have such gorgeous dolls! It's really cool that you shell the characters from your stories--I write, too, and all of my dolls are from my yet-unfinished pieces. Your dolls are amazing and I'll have to check out your writing. :)
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Postby iron_dog » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:14 pm

I like the unusual *laughs*. I do wish I was able to paint my own dolls but I have a huge lack of talent in that area.

And thank you. I enjoy them and having them as my characters is just thrilling to me. If you need any help finding stuff, please don't hesitate to ask.
iron_dog
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries