Go to footer

Doll home. (updated 23/04/2013)

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Doll home. (updated 23/04/2013)

Postby Siead » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

This post will be the dolls built on specific characters of mine, gaming or otherwise, in the larger scale sizes (1/3 or 1/4)

Rikdrin (Rik)
Resinsoul Mei in Lilac
System: Pathfinder / Class: Druid / Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Drow / Gender: female / Age: 19 / Height: 5'0"
Rikdrin is a strange creature. Her mother raised her in a woodland hut near the Pinesnow Shire, never explaining to her why they lived alone. While her mother taught her the languages and rules of Drow society, Rik was more drawn to the wilds, and was soon learning the druidic way from the nearby halflings.
Currently Rik is in Rappan Athuk Campaign.

Zigana
Resinsoul Ai body with a random, second hand head.
System: Pathfinder / Class: Fey Barbarian / Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Satyr / Gender: female / Age: 41 / Height: 6'2"
A barbarian of the northern wilds, Zigana has no set tribe, instead preferring to migrate where her whims take her. Her childhood was in the wilds surrounding Pinesnow Shire, where she befriended Rikdrin as a fellow outcast to the majority halfling population.
Currently Zig is assisting a mishmash band with retrieving a Sophia from her entrapment.

Sofia
Mirodoll body with an Obitsu Gretel head
System: Pathfinder / Class: Bard / Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Half-elf / Gender: female / Age: 64 / Height: 6'0”
Sofia weaves her song across the land, temporarily grouping up with other troupes before venturing out on her own again. She was working with a band of riff-raff to try and help the people of the city Corvosa into freedom. However, during a castle raid she volunteered to become bound to the building, to spare her companions from a brutal death.
She is currently trapped on the ethereal plain, being brainwashed into subservience.

Azazel
Hujoo Action Boy Arthur
System: Pathfinder / Class: Assassin / Alignment: neutral evil
Race: gnome / Gender: male / Age: 43 / Height: 2'4"
Azazel is an assassin for hire, but not for any price. He prefers to use his talents to assist people, in his twisted way. While others may storm the castle, he's sneaking up behind the kings.
Azazel is currently not involved in any campaigns.

Roane
Bobobie Toni, made from damaged parts bought on second hand market
System: Mutants & Masterminds / Class: Gadgeteer / Motivation: Acceptance & Greed
Origin: Mystic (Half-demon) / Gender: male / Age: 26 / Height: 5'9" / Weight: 176lbs
An unfortunate mixup of life, Roane is the byproduct of gene experimentation, turning him into a strange blend of man and water demon. Spending most of his life in a testing centre, Roane grew to be very talented with electronics. Eventually rescued, he turned his skills to aid his saviours, helping to rescue other mutants using his skills. Refusing to interact with people, he chooses to work solely from home through the internet, where his training has helped him earn a comfortable living.
Roane is not currently in any campaigns.

Characters that still need bodies:

Mateo
System: Mutants & Masterminds / Class: Psionic / Motivation: Acceptance
Origin: Mutation / Gender: FTM Trans (closeted) / Age: 18 / Height: 5'7" / Weight: 126lbs
Mateo is a quiet unassuming teen that works undercover to help solve supernatural crimes in the GTA. Powered with teleportation and other Psionic abilities, being surrounded by other mutants, aliens, and egotisical superbeings helps him feel a little less strange in his skin.
Mateo is not currently in any campaigns.

Siead Liet-Rathua
Dune based RP character.
Siead is my username-sake character i've had since i was 13. She's a fremen deep-desert dweller, an outcast, that was blinded by Harkonnen soldiers and abandoned to the desert by her tribe as is tradition. however she has managed to survive on her own, stealing what she needs to and making herself a home in caves mostly buried beneath the desert sand

placeholder images are from http://www.dolldivine.com/rpg-heroine-creator.php
Last edited by Siead on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
https://twitter.com/SieadAitGR is the central hub for all my hobby blog/vlogging.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Doll home.

Postby Cat ^..^ » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 pm

i like the guy with the horns and the furry legs. ♥ what is he?
Cat ^..^
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Siead » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm

sorry for the late reply >.< i forgot to track this thread. he is a dashkin, from a web series called Bitey of Brackenwood. it's really adorable animated shorts.
https://twitter.com/SieadAitGR is the central hub for all my hobby blog/vlogging.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Vetinari » Sat May 19, 2012 2:02 pm

rorschach and deadpooool! A nut and a fooool! He's a mental case, music's not his thing, so I wrote the theme, I'm so talented. Copyright Deadpoool! Copy and I'll suuuuuueee! I think that the song should end right here!
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Siead » Sat May 19, 2012 10:43 pm

holy crap, someone else actually knows that song :D lmfao.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Postby IssaRissa » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Jessica Rabbit!!! Jessica Rabbit!!! I love Jessica Rabbit. I have plans for a Jessica Rabbit doll myself.
IssaRissa~<3
IssaRissa
i see dead dolliehs

1/6 army Homage Dolls 1

Postby Siead » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm

This post i'll log the 1/6th guys in. i think it'll be easier to keep them separate for my own sanity lol.
the dolls in this post are based on comics, movies, etc. using older pics for now until i get around to taking them out and about.

Ashley "Ash" Williams - Evil Dead

Wade "Deadpool" Wilson - Marvel Comics

Dachande- Predator

Seze- Avatar

Scarecrow- Batman: Arkham Asylum

Dash - Brackenwood

Samael- L4D Hunter

Lati- Dark Crystal
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

1/6 Army OC Dolls

Postby Siead » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

This post is the 1/6 scale OC dolls. very few of them ATM but it will probably increase over time.

FEAR (fucking evil annoying rat) MH CAM set.
rat instead of a cat just because.

Yuki Hujoo Freyr
adorable little catboy. so far spends his time clinging to roane's side.
Last edited by Siead on Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

1/12 scale dolls

Postby Siead » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm

This post for the 1/12 scale bitties.

Zelda
no real character, just a nerdy chibi.

Mika
my ickle raccoon girl.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries