Go to footer

My sweet dollies!

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

My sweet dollies!

Postby crazykimochi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Name: Nikki
Mold: Doll Factory Pet Ari Dalsoo
Arrival date: August 21, 2008

Name: Kimmie
Mold: Luts Zuzu Delf Wolffy - The Grandma
Arrival date: January 14, 2010
Bio: A Spirit Beast who has taken the form of a shy wolf and has taken the vow to protect Zephii.

Name: Titan
Mold: Luts Zuzu Delf Lio - Fencer Boy
Arrival date: January 29, 2011
Bio: A Spirit Beast who has taken the form of a courageous lion and has taken the vow to protect the prince of Knighton, Brink.

Name: Zephii Lunelle Vanetia
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Vampire Elf Chloe mod
Face-up: AngelToast
Arrival date: March 31, 2011
Bio: A commoner elf who, though it was forbidden, fell in love with the prince of her kingdom and to her surprise, he also loves her. Wretched away from the life she knew and the boy she loved, Zephii was turned into a monster by a mysterious being. Years after, she managed to escape her captor and returns to her prince. He still loved her as if she had never left and vows to always be by her side even though she was not just an elf anymore, but a vampire elf. Because of Zephii's elven blood, she is not considered to be undead like most vampires, she is still very much alive. Brink and Zephii married each other shortly after her return and eventually have a child together, Nemii.

Name: Brink Rixon Knightley
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Karsh
Arrival date: October 17, 2011
Bio: Prince of the Knighton kingdom. Growing up, Brink had always obeyed his parents, the king and queen, but when it came to Zephii, all the walls came down. He was in love with her ever since they met when they were young, when they grew up he knew he wanted to marry her. But on the day he was going to proposed, Zephii was kidnapped. Devastated and not knowing where she was, all he could do was wait. WIP.

Name: Evie
Mold: Luts Zuzu Delf Truffle - Blue Ver.
Ordered: July 30, 2011
Arrival date: October 27, 2011
Bio: A Spirit Beast who has taken the form of a fancy pooch and has taken the vow to protect the special elven child, Nemii.

Name: Nem Mina Knightley
Mold: Fairyland Pukifee Luna
Ordered: February 21, 2012
Arrival date: March 8, 2012
Bio: Child of Brink and Zephii. Nem has special abilities that are only just showing up. Her first ones are telepathy and being able to call forth wings by channeling power from her Spirit Beast, Evie. WIP.

Name: Sebastian Jet Cygnus
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Kyle mod
Arrival Date: June 8, 2012
Bio: Sebastian is an enraged vampire and also a warlock. He kidnapped Zephii in order to make her love him and even turned her into a vampire. To his surprise, because of her elven blood, she did not 'die' like human vampires do. This phenomenon intrigues Sebastian and makes him want her even more. Sebastian is forever bound to Zephii because he is her maker, something she cannot shake off so easily. After Zephii ran back to Brink, Sebastian has vowed to take everything that Brink loves away from him.

Name: Kenji
Mold: Luts Zuzu Delf Papi - D'artagnan
Arrival date: September 25, 2012
Bio: Kenji is Spirit Beast who has taken the form of a loyal dog and has taken the vow to protect the Lord Knight, Rayleigh.

Name: Caroline
Mold: Luts Zuzu Delf Fenny - The Sweets
Arrival date: November 27, 2012
Bio: A Spirit Beast who has taken the form of a delicate fox and has taken the vow to protect Bambi.

Name: Journey (James North Cygnus)
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Breakaway mod
Arrival date: December 3, 2012
Bio: Journey is an angel sent to earth to as a guardian angel for the special hybrid child, Nemii. The name 'Journey' was given to him, his mortal life and name before his wings are not known, though he has made it a goal to find out his mysterious past.

Name: Pommie
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Celine
Arrival date: June 18, 2013
Bio: Pommie is a fire spirit, a phoenix with a colorful plumage, but she is in her human form almost all the time since her bird form attracts too much unwanted attention. She befriended Bambi when they were younger and the two made it a goal to help others and cure their sickness. Because of this, the symbol chosen for the hospital they help with is a phoenix.

Name: Bambi Reese Elkins
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Juri 2008
Face-up: Eludys
Arrival date: September 12, 2013
Bio: Bambi is an ambitious, young elven woman who strives to help cure human sickness as a 'healer'. She meets James, who is only a year older than her, but has been sick all his life. Bambi befriends James immediately and visited his hospital room daily, they became the best of friends. Though, after countless years of going in and out of remission, James finally succumbed to his sickness. Grief strikes Bambi like a sharp blade, yet she tries not to show how much pain losing James was. That was until she met Sebastian, James' older brother.

Name: Rayleigh Kai Elkins
Mold: Fairyland Minifee Yder
Arrival date: TBA
Bio: Rayleigh is a Lord Knight of the Knighton kingdom, one of the most loyal of all. He is sworn to protect every citizen within the kingdom walls with every ounce of blood within him, but most of all, the royal family. Rayleigh also cares for his twin sister, Bambi, the most and holds her dear to his heart, he misses her every day since she left Knighton for Arcadia so many moons ago. He wrote her when he could, but at times, there were no letters in reply. He calls his sister 'Reese', her middle, as she calls him 'Kai', something they've always done while growing up.
Last edited by crazykimochi on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crazykimochi
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: My sweet dollies!

Postby Siead » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:19 am

oh my gods i love Titan and Evie. so dang cute :)
https://twitter.com/SieadAitGR is the central hub for all my hobby blog/vlogging.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 pm

WOW. Your collection is seriously pretty <3
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby crazykimochi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Awww, thanks so much you two!! <3
crazykimochi
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

Pretty babies.....
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby mygreenpajamas » Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 pm

They're all so wonderful! I especially like your Vampire Chloe!
mygreenpajamas
i see dead dolliehs

Postby karlyl » Wed May 16, 2012 4:56 pm

OK, I'm a sucker for Karsh anytime I see his mold, but your Evie is so adorable! I finally got to see some of the smaller BJDs in person recently and I can see why they're so addictive >_>
karlyl's creations @ etsy | tumblr | deviantart | sirocco

Incoming: Souldoll Kid Shaun [Sandy Brown Skin]
karlyl
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby crazykimochi » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Finally updated this *0*
crazykimochi
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby poetrae » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:00 am

All so lovely -- Nem is adorable.